Jackson SS travels to PHS

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I hadn’t heard much about them this year, but have just heard it’s a mismatch in the line play. Heard they have some talented skill guys

Well either way, I am just ready to see a good group of refs.  The refs at Milan were graded out good, the refs at McNairy were good, but the McKenzie group with that horrible white hat was by far the the worse group I have ever seen.  Very DISHONEST. A better word for CHEATERS!

• Like 1

It's coming Tide nation !! This year's fellas get their first Tide Walk !!!! I get goosies thinking about the lights at the Palace fired up the smell of burgers in the breeze ! The friendly confines of home ! Lil Ole Trenton Tn population 3400 fills that big ole Stadium everytime !  The town will be shut down Friday night ,every business will have their Booster signs proudly displayed and we ready to ROLL TIDE home !!!!!!!

Southside has decent size on the line and some fairly good skill players. I think they will eventually be a little better than last year. Their biggest disadvantage is that last week was their first practice in a month and I'm sure they are still knocking the rust off and finding their rhythm. I suspect colliding with a Peabody freight train in week 4 will not end well for the Hawks. I would predict the Tide wins by 3-4 scores, but a running clock is not out of the question.

1 hour ago, Bellsburg2 said:

Southside has decent size on the line and some fairly good skill players. I think they will eventually be a little better than last year. Their biggest disadvantage is that last week was their first practice in a month and I'm sure they are still knocking the rust off and finding their rhythm. I suspect colliding with a Peabody freight train in week 4 will not end well for the Hawks. I would predict the Tide wins by 3-4 scores, but a running clock is not out of the question.

Agreed, this is a Peabody team that’s been practicing since May versus a South Side that just played their first game, missed two additional weeks of practice  in July, and some practices here and there. Not fair for the Hawks.