Jackson SS travels to PHS

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Agreed, this is a Peabody team that’s been practicing since May versus a South Side that just played their first game, missed two additional weeks of practice  in July, and some practices here and there. Not fair for the Hawks.

Agree to a point but no 4 A program should be considered at a disadvantage playing a 1 A enrollment level school.

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Agreed, this is a Peabody team that’s been practicing since May versus a South Side that just played their first game, missed two additional weeks of practice  in July, and some practices here and there. Not fair for the Hawks.

They have many more players than Peabody and so they have more depth. That’s an advantage for south side 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I get what you are saying. I just know they played us tough last year and they can’t be over looked 

Last year was a four score win,there 7 came in trash time so in reality it was 30-0 and when coach got up he didn't try to pad the score,let's remember the Mad Scientists son was on that SS team..

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agree to a point but no 4 A program should be considered at a disadvantage playing a 1 A enrollment level school.

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

They have many more players than Peabody and so they have more depth. That’s an advantage for south side 

What does a comment about missing practice regarding to Covid have to do with depth? Yes, South Side is playing a 2A school, I get that. But that doesn't mean that South Side automatically have more players than Peabody. I know that Peabody's band has more members than South Side. Peabody has a consistent program where they know what they're going to get from the middle school level, not necessarily the same point from South Side's perspective. Just because South Side is a 4A school, doesn't mean they have more players than Peabody. Again, South Side has the disadvantage because less practices compared to Peabody. 

Edited by TryNotToSuck

38 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

What does a comment about missing practice regarding to Covid have to do with depth? Yes, South Side is playing a 2A school, I get that. But that doesn't mean that South Side automatically have more players than Peabody. I know that Peabody's band has more members than South Side. Peabody has a consistent program where they know what they're going to get from the middle school level, not necessarily the same point from South Side's perspective. Just because South Side is a 4A school, doesn't mean they have more players than Peabody. Again, South Side has the disadvantage because less practices compared to Peabody. 

Peabody pride was replying to me has nothing to do with your comment sooo ...

I was simply stating that they have more players and that’s an advantage. I never said they had more because they were 4a. I know they have more because you can count them on the roster 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody pride was replying to me has nothing to do with your comment sooo ...

I was simply stating that they have more players and that’s an advantage. I never said they had more because they were 4a. I know they have more because you can count them on the roster 

Yeah but I accidentally tagged it under his post,my fault not his,he's a heck of a poster so I can't complain.