ALCOA vs MARYVILLE

BCsportsfan

The F5 Tornadoes touchdown in "Merry" ville to take on the the evil Empire and the team dressed in black. Booo!:-o

The evil Empire has scrambled the access code to the death star in an attempt to limit only 450 F5 Tornado support staff into the battle for good and evil! No doubt the evil Emperor is involved! :evil:

The support staff will have a secret weapon! The secret is locked into the memory bank of the head GOON!:lol::thumb:

image.png.038668ccfbcfb46c913d4083de0ad7a0.png

5 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The F5 Tornadoes touchdown in "Merry" ville to take on the the evil Empire and the team dressed in black. Booo!:-o

The evil Empire has scrambled the access code to the death star in an attempt to limit only 450 F5 Tornado support staff into the battle for good and evil! No doubt the evil Emperor is involved! :evil:

The support staff will have a secret weapon! The secret is locked into the memory bank of the head GOON!:lol::thumb:

image.png.038668ccfbcfb46c913d4083de0ad7a0.png

The Evil Empire.  LOL  I love it

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I thought little brother is only getting 350 tickets? 

:lol: I’m sure your establishment would prefer giving Alcoa 0 tickets with hopes of maximizing home field advantage. Thus milking this whole political circus that some want to ride till November 3rd. Reality is, the number of tickets shouldn’t be an issue. This game should have been played in Neyland stadium. However, Murvul elected to rip away the opportunity of playing the game in one of the largest stadiums in the country in front of a huge TV audience, not to mention THOUSANDS of dollars for each school. Pretty sad stuff. The final score will be what it will be, regardless of where the game is played. Just would have been awesome for all the young men, coaching staff and supporting communities to have been able to experience this game at Neyland. History......May the best team win! Go Tornadoes!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

:lol: I’m sure your establishment would prefer giving Alcoa 0 tickets with hopes of maximizing home field advantage. Thus milking this whole political circus that some want to ride till November 3rd. Reality is, the number of tickets shouldn’t be an issue. This game should have been played in Neyland stadium. However, Murvul elected to rip away the opportunity of playing the game in one of the largest stadiums in the country in front of a huge TV audience, not to mention THOUSANDS of dollars for each school. Pretty sad stuff. The final score will be what it will be, regardless of where the game is played. Just would have been awesome for all the young men, coaching staff and supporting communities to have been able to experience this game at Neyland. History......May the best team win! Go Tornadoes!!!!!

I’m sure there will be plenty of folk there since the circus is coming to town. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Wasn’t what I was talking about. But you can believe what you want. 

Sorry RW. I missed that one. I totally agree! A circus full of clowns. I just hope plenty of officers are there and  boundaries are set and enforced to keep the fans, players and coaching staffs safe. The circus shouldn’t be allowed to be within a 1/2 mile radius of the school. :thumb:

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

I was told IF a game had been planned at Neyland, that with the recent outbreaks of covid on the UT campus, the game would have been cancelled by the new Plow Woman that runs UTK. I would however be in total favor of playing at Neyland next year, when hopefully covid is a distant memory.

A View from the Road