Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

21 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I watched the replay of the Alcoa-Maryville game last night and seen the Alcoa broadcast of it. Not sure if there are a Maryville side or not but that had to be the worst camera work I've ever seen in my life. It was what I expected of a 10 year old videoing a softball game over at the local Park and Rec fields. Where ever the action was the camera wasn't. To set an enjoy watching that you would have to possibly drink as much beer as you could hold not to complain. If I had been stuck at home having to watch that I would be calling NFHS wanting my money back. The announcer even mentioned at the end of the game he hopes Maryville don't even win a Tiddlywinks contest much less another football game. Talk about Butthurting on live TV. Geesh.

Consider the source , Jim.   They cant see over the grass down there in 2/3A. or whatever it is.  One day dog patch will sneak up on them.

On 9/14/2020 at 9:59 PM, BarneySox2007 said:

Since your best QB didn't play Friday everyone came out to see him drill our JV tonight.

He really didn’t drill em.. it was that running back #6 I think.  It was over all a slow game both teams seemed a little sluggish imo.    The Varsity is young team so the JV is gonna be little younger.  All you stud finders take a pill and relax. 

27 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

He really didn’t drill em.. it was that running back #6 I think.  It was over all a slow game both teams seemed a little sluggish imo.    The Varsity is young team so the JV is gonna be little younger.  All you stud finders take a pill and relax. 

Amazing how these games turnout with the assistant coaches making the game calls!!:lol:

In the Varsity game, Alcoa offense had over 250 yards to murvuls 142 yards and lose....takes some great play call to do that!:bored:just goes to show which defense was the best.....by far!

The days of getting out coached is growing short! The real dog patch will be on full alert!:thumb:

20 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Amazing how these games turnout with the assistant coaches making the game calls!!:lol:

In the Varsity game, Alcoa offense had over 250 yards to murvuls 142 yards and lose....takes some great play call to do that!:bored:just goes to show which defense was the best.....by far!

The days of getting out coached is growing short! The real dog patch will be on full alert!:thumb:

We count forced turnovers as part of the defense.

The way Alcoa shut down Marivul, gives us hope that 6a will see a new champion this year. I think right now Ravenwood is the slight favorite with how they have been playing. Alcoa and Ravenwood both played Blackman about the same. And Ravenwood just lost a hard fought battle to Pulaski Ark. So we at least know they will be battle tested unlike Marivul. Ravenwood and Marivul will be the deciding game this year. I got Ravenwood at this point by 10

11 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

The way Alcoa shut down Marivul, gives us hope that 6a will see a new champion this year. I think right now Ravenwood is the slight favorite with how they have been playing. Alcoa and Ravenwood both played Blackman about the same. And Ravenwood just lost a hard fought battle to Pulaski Ark. So we at least know they will be battle tested unlike Marivul. Ravenwood and Marivul will be the deciding game this year. I got Ravenwood at this point by 10

I will do my best to make sure everyone is "battle tested."

tee hee hee

Tee hee - GIF - Imgur

50 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Blackman Played Ravenwood and Alcoa about the same .... We beat Alcoa and that Puts Ravenwood up by 10 ??? And even though we beat the team you're comparing Ravenwood to ... We're untested ... This is that Fancy new Math Stuff I've heard about , ain't it ??!! Jethro's not Handy but maybe Starz can help us out , he's the best we got at Ciphering 

A85CC840-FCC1-4A5E-ABF6-24977B8973FC_4_5005_c.jpeg

7 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Blackman Played Ravenwood and Alcoa about the same .... We beat Alcoa and that Puts Ravenwood up by 10 ??? And even though we beat the team you're comparing Ravenwood to ... We're untested ... This is that Fancy new Math Stuff I've heard about , ain't it ??!! Jethro's not Handy but maybe Starz can help us out , he's the best we got at Ciphering 

A85CC840-FCC1-4A5E-ABF6-24977B8973FC_4_5005_c.jpeg

it really confused me too!!!!   but of course an on/off wall switch puzzles me :sad:

• Upvote 1