Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, pepvol said:

lol !

From my understanding Alcoa shut down Marivul. Alcoa should have WON, they did not. A team like Ravenwood with the DEPTH and being battle tested just fairs well. Alcoa is a juggernaut, but Marivul depth we know is a problem when playing Alcoa. We hear it every year about players going both ways. Ravenwood does what Marivul fears, they go out and play teams that are better than they are to make theirselves better. without the memphis area playing Ravenwood is the favorite to meet this side of the state, and right now I think they are the better team. 

4 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

From my understanding Alcoa shut down Marivul. Alcoa should have WON, they did not. A team like Ravenwood with the DEPTH and being battle tested just fairs well. Alcoa is a juggernaut, but Marivul depth we know is a problem when playing Alcoa. We hear it every year about players going both ways. Ravenwood does what Marivul fears, they go out and play teams that are better than they are to make theirselves better. without the memphis area playing Ravenwood is the favorite to meet this side of the state, and right now I think they are the better team. 

Maryville beat Alcoa 14-0 in the second half ... shoulda woulda coulda ... Maryville didn't seem to " fear " Ravenwood all that much last year ... I guess we didn't get the memo . 

2 hours ago, pepvol said:

Maryville beat Alcoa 14-0 in the second half ... shoulda woulda coulda ... Maryville didn't seem to " fear " Ravenwood all that much last year ... I guess we didn't get the memo . 

Everyone lives in the past. Last year this last year that. Alcoa should have won that game but didn't due to depth in my opinion and a few mistakes. I feel like Ravenwood will be the only team to give Marivul any competition the rest of the way and due to the competitive games they will have compared to marivul they have the upper hand for me. Marivul won't have a challenge until Dobyns Bennett

36 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Everyone lives in the past. Last year this last year that. Alcoa should have won that game but didn't due to depth in my opinion and a few mistakes. I feel like Ravenwood will be the only team to give Marivul any competition the rest of the way and due to the competitive games they will have compared to marivul they have the upper hand for me. Marivul won't have a challenge until Dobyns Bennett

Lol ... 9 months ago ... The Past ! lol . I guess I definitely better not bring up the 2 State Championship teams I was on ... in the 70,s ... that's 1970, s ! LOL 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

WB called!.............they want their #24 back! :mrgreen: Recruiting at it's FINEST!!!

Well let’s see... I know his dad and while I don’t feel like it is my place to spell it out as to why he left WB I will say this... the decision was made by the dad because of the way his son was treated and the situations he was put in by the lax supervision by staff on the bus and the overall incompetence of said staff. This kid was never approached by MARYVILLE to come play. It was a parental decision and trust me when I say it was difficult because he was at odds with many of us over the years at different times. I really don’t call that recruiting ... I’d call it a great decision by a concerned parent.  Our coach’s dont slum around 7 on 7s all summer to recruit other teams players. 

4 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

And Alcoa has their only challenge  last week as usual. 

7 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I just want to congratulate Alcoa’s scheduling of battle tested teams .  That 3A schedule must be H E L L

7 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

1 play and 1 LB in that was out a play  because of having to clean the puke off of himself and Alcoa doesn’t score an offensive TD again this year... but I digress.  

11 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Amazing how these games turnout with the assistant coaches making the game calls!!:lol:

In the Varsity game, Alcoa offense had over 250 yards to murvuls 142 yards and lose....takes some great play call to do that!:bored:just goes to show which defense was the best.....by far!

The days of getting out coached is growing short! The real dog patch will be on full alert!:thumb:

Naah no alert!  Might want to cut the grass

12 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I guess Ravenwood should have been worried about Brentwood instead of Maryville ! LOL