Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Its a rivalry game, like you marivul guys always say, in a rivalry game each team is going to give everything they have, that was prob Brentwoods superbowl, any given game Alcoa can beat you all and you know it. The "BEST" team doesn't always win, hint hint 142 yards and a complete shut down last week somehow marivul wins a game they definitely should not have. 

Like I said , if #22 had been in on that series Sankey would have never broke the plain and y’all go back across the creek with another td less game. Yards be darned it’s the points that matter stupid.  Stay down there in 3A with your 6A #s and beat up on teams with 30 players and count your coup. Everyone knows it and it’s laughable. heck im embarrassed for ya.      It only took MARYVILLE a 142 yards to hand you your A $ $  , sleep on that step children. :hungry:

Edited by GREYRIDERx

6 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Like I said , if #22 had been in on that series Sankey would have never broke the plain and y’all go back across the creek with another td less game. Yards be darned it’s the points that matter stupid.  Stay down there in 3A with your 6A #s and beat up on teams with 30 players and count your coup. Everyone knows it and it’s laughable. heck im embarrassed for ya.      It only took MARYVILLE a 142 yards to hand you your A $ $  , sleep on that step children. :hungry:

Its funny you insult Alcoa like that. I'm not even an Alcoa supporter, I really don't understand how you guys can stand up there and cheer without falling asleeo when the last 3 qtrs are always running clock. Poor Wed Webels can't stand a close game. They all will be a nervous wreck. Its a shame you like to get on here and try to be big/bad. I'm shaking in my boots over here :roflol:. Keep typing........

7 hours ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Knox Catholic was still 5a and couldn't beat Central in the semifinals but we all remember what happened when you had to go to Oakland. But then when the cycle was over, you would rather pick up someone like Bearden and Farragut who in reality you already play each year in the playoffs. This is a irrelevant argument. Drop fulton from the schedule too, their better days im afraid are behind them. Just want to see Marivul play someone else. The oakland series was a classic each and everytime. Marivul should play Knox Catholic every year imo, but now they can recruit better than you guys and you don't want that smoke

Lol you a $ $ is smoking hurt ain’t it bro. We’ve beaten everyone in knox county for 20 yrs.  y’all play Maryville because you need the $$$.  Oakland was a home and home series because neither could fill the schedule. Neither team is afraid to play the other it was mutually agreeable to enter and exit. You just join the long line of Whiney   a $ $ ‘s  that need a vicarious experience of a MARYVILLE loss.  Go have a drink and knock off a liquor store.

PS maybe y’all should concentrate on your own strength of schedule before you start crying about someone else’s. And to think it only took 142 yds and  2 plays to beat ya.  

Edited by GREYRIDERx

8 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Its funny you insult Alcoa like that. I'm not even an Alcoa supporter, I really don't understand how you guys can stand up there and cheer without falling asleeo when the last 3 qtrs are always running clock. Poor Wed Webels can't stand a close game. They all will be a nervous wreck. Its a shame you like to get on here and try to be big/bad. I'm shaking in my boots over here :roflol:. Keep typing........

Not trying to do anything ... I’m doing it.  What ya got?   PS you can only have a running clock for 2 quarters .  That’s when our young is play... building depth and we stand there and clap and have fun watching. And we love close games I set on row 19 seat A at all home games. 

Edited by GREYRIDERx

15 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Not trying to do anything ... I’m doing it.  What ya got?   PS you can only have a running clock for 2 quarters .  That’s when our young is play... building depth and we stand there and clap and have fun watching. And we love close games I set on row 19 seat A at all home games. 

:roflol:You crack me up. Noone really cares where you "sit" at. Be bery bery quiet, greyrider is trying to be scurry :lol: