Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

STARSNBARS

Naders head ovur two 825

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, pepvol said:

A keyboard warrior is someone who talks big and bad while hiding behind the Keyboard ... no Maryville fan hides who they are , Greyrider just told you right where he is if you feel froggy ... so you're the one wanting to hide who you are there tough guy . So unoriginal too , every year Maryville gets a few turds just like you because they Love the attention ... not Real Attention ... just that Make Believe Attention ... and you also like your Imaginary Football League too ... the IFL ... because your team always wins ... Yawn ! Come up with something new that we haven't seen before Troll . 

McMinn Co will come into the game undefeated and prob finish 2nd in the district, are they that much improved or are other teams down? Did they get a new offensive coord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

McMinn Co will come into the game undefeated and prob finish 2nd in the district, are they that much improved or are other teams down? Did they get a new offensive coord?

Yes, his name is Derek Hunt. He’s 44-3 as the OC. 

Edited by rebelwoman87

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rebelwoman87 said:

Yes 

I was surprised to see how lopsided their victories have been so far this year. It looks like they can flat out run the field and score at will. Competition matters though, is why I asked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I was surprised to see how lopsided their victories have been so far this year. It looks like they can flat out run the field and score at will. Competition matters though, is why I asked 

Derek Hunt is our OC. He is 44-3 as the OC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

I'm talking about McMinn Co. Have they just improved that much over the last year or 2?

Idk who their OC is. They were undefeated last year when we played. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Idk who their OC is. They were undefeated last year when we played. 

I actually remember it now, I was overlooking them. Cause they beat Bearden pretty handily in the regular season and then laid an egg in the playoffs. But Bearden always starts slow and by playoffs. They are a 1 loss team with a 6-4 record. Glad to see McMinn actually being on the uprise. Maybe WB can be the next to follow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jalen Hunt and Bryce Goodner are the best running back and lineman to come out of McMinn County since Hubert Simpson and Shazzon Bradley. The only difference is that both of those kids are on the same team. Watched a lot of Hudl Highlights of Hunt and this kid is the real deal. Goodner can take out two or three men when the ball is going to his side.

Edited by BarneySox2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Jalen Hunt and Bryce Goodner are the best running back and lineman to come out of McMinn County since Hubert Simpson and Shazzon Bradley. The only difference is that both of those kids are on the same team. Watched a lot of Hudl Highlights of Hunt and this kid is the real deal. Goodner can take out two or three men when the ball is going to his side.

Not going to jump off the charts and predict an upset, but I think McMinn can challenge some teams this year. Last year was a unpredicted 8 and 0 run for them but this year another year under the belt, I think this team may be scary come playoff time. Week 8 we shall see how much chemistry and progress has been made, but thats just a game to see how much you have gained on the big brothers instead of being 100 percent ready to go upset Marivul. The kids will go in there to win, but everyone knows its highly unlikely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...