Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

8 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Just curious as to why all the hate? 

BRAND LOYALTY. In sure they're good. But I just dont see how they've proved it that they are so much better than HC that we will lose by 3tds. BW has played 2 games and the 1 they won the team was ranked  just a hair better than Dyer County.  Whom we beat 53-20 I'd say we should be pretty evenly matched.  Given it's a pretty far away game BW has all the advantage.. Which would make it all the more sweet to spank them at there own house. 

• Like 1

gonna address a couple of things I've seen in this thread. First I'll start with a question.

1. Has HC EVER won a game in Williamson County? as far as I know since 2000, they are 0-11 in Wilco.

2. PatriotNation, Is being outgained 321 to 154 by beech not getting it taken to you? Just because you scored a td with a minute left to make it look more respectable doesn't change that.

3. That Team that roll red is referring to that whooped Brentwood is Brentwood academy. They are a top 3 team in the state, nuff said.

4. Brentwood won't overlook HC this time around. After what happen last year, after losing to BA last time out, and not being able to play last week Brentwood will be plenty focused on HC.

5. With all that being said, this should be one of the best games in the state, and I don't think anybody gets blown out. 1 score ballgame either way. Good luck to both.

Edited by WiseOne79
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, WiseOne79 said:

gonna address a couple of things I've seen in this thread. First I'll start with a question.

1. Has HC EVER won a game in Williamson County? as far as I know since 2000, they are like 0-8 or 0-9.

2. PatriotNation, Is being outgained 321 to 154 by beech not getting it taken to you? Just because you scored a td with a minute left to make it look more respectable doesn't change that.

3. That Team that roll red is referring to that whooped Brentwood is Brentwood academy. They are a top 3 team in the state, nuff said.

4. Brentwood won't overlook HC this time around. After what happen last year, after losing to BA last time out, and not being able to play last week Brentwood will be plenty focused on HC.

5. With all that being said, this should be one of the best games in the state, and I don't think anybody gets blown out. 1 score ballgame either way. Good luck to both.

Like I said too, if you wasnt at the game you wouldnt understand, we gave up the big play 2 or 3 times which allowed those yards to pile up, otherwise outside of those plays Beech didnt do a whole lot, not to mention offensively we played out absolute worst ball game. So before calling me out, know what your talking about. "NUFF SAID"

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

Like I said too, if you wasnt at the game you wouldnt understand, we gave up the big play 2 or 3 times which allowed those yards to pile up, otherwise outside of those plays Beech didnt do a whole lot, not to mention offensively we played out absolute worst ball game. So before calling me out, know what your talking about. "NUFF SAID"

Judging by your response, I’m going to assume your in high school. Nothing wrong with that. 2 or 3 plays doesn’t account for 321. Also those 2 or 3 plays don’t account for your offense being held to 38 yards a quarter. I’m glad y’all got some yards on the last drive while beech was in prevent or you might not have broke 100. I will say that my stats came from your hometown paper. Good luck 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2