Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

Couple of points to be made here...

A close loss is not a win for HC. When you have that type of program there are no moral victories. 

As a Beech guy, I would say all the conditions you described HC had to contend with, Beech did as well. Nothing but respect for HC, but let’s not lessen what that game really was. Beech controlled that game from the first drive. It’s was hot, for both teams. HC has a lot of young guys playing and they will improve, so does/will Beech. 

All that said, I expect nothing but a close game in this one and really have no idea which way it will go. 

4 hours ago, eers said:

Couple of points to be made here...

A close loss is not a win for HC. When you have that type of program there are no moral victories. 

As a Beech guy, I would say all the conditions you described HC had to contend with, Beech did as well. Nothing but respect for HC, but let’s not lessen what that game really was. Beech controlled that game from the first drive. It’s was hot, for both teams. HC has a lot of young guys playing and they will improve, so does/will Beech. 

All that said, I expect nothing but a close game in this one and really have no idea which way it will go. 

That's where we are different, the way the season started with not knowing if we would have a season, yeah I will take a moral victory over a Beech team that returned a lot off of a 11-0 team to start the season last year. I will take it all day long especially in just the 2nd game of the season with a young team that is heavy with Sophomores

Edited by PatriotsNation

I really dont even remember how we got started talking about Beech lol. Good lord guys we are in Week 4. I'm just looking forward to a great game with Brentwood and hopefully our boys can come away with the W, if not we will refocus and concentrate on the region. After all we schedule these tough games to prepare us for our region games. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Inman middle beat Dyersburg 30-22 tonight. Heck of a game and some good talent coming up to HC in the next couple of years. 

I was there one of the best games ive seen. Inman lost its QBin the 1st minute or so. A special young man Martez Rack stepped up and flat got it done!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RollRed said:

I was there one of the best games ive seen. Inman lost its QBin the 1st minute or so. A special young man Martez Rack stepped up and flat got it done!

It’s a luxury most teams don’t have. Your starting QB gets knocked out on the 2nd play and your best athlete can take over & run the offense to a come behind win. Impressive to say the least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yanker said:

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!  The score of the game tonight shall be HC  35 - BHS  14!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Be careful what you post here with these Bruins fans... they can get feisty.. Of course that's after 4 days of fact checking and they get in the way back machine and come back with a bar graph and a pie chart to show how we are all wrong and their 1-1 team is the 1 to get it done this year when their 3-0 team last year couldn't. 

• Upvote 1