5. Marion County         3-0           56      9

6. Trousdale County    1-2            41     3

7. Summertown            3-0           29    10

8. McKenzie                  2-1           26     7

9. Bledsoe County         3-0           24    NR

10. Tyner Academy        1-1           21    4

Others receiving 12 or more points: None

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

Tyner. another media darling. gets boatraced by bledsoe and stays in/. Forrest loses a 6 point game to a 4A school, in which Forrest dominated half the game, and nothing, TC with two losses, still in. Summertown deserves to be 3rd. Lewis 4th. Marion will get shellacked Fri. 

Summertown pretty good this year?

7 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Tyner. another media darling. gets boatraced by bledsoe and stays in/. Forrest loses a 6 point game to a 4A school, in which Forrest dominated half the game, and nothing, TC with two losses, still in. Summertown deserves to be 3rd. Lewis 4th. Marion will get shellacked Fri. 

Marion will get beat, I'm not sure it will be shallacked. A lot of good teams will see running clocks against South Pitt this year. Tyner loses one every year that they shouldn't. Not saying that they deserve to still be in or that Bledsoe shouldn't have won, but it's pretty much an every year thing recently.

8 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

well they beat lewis last year at lewis. and ye si think they have a chance to win our region. #12 is a player. they are physical and well coached. not on peabody meigs level but i think they could hang with everyone else this year. they will beat Forrest by 1-2 TDS

Summertown honestly has speed an that’s about it I mean they are obviously not more physical than Lewis county they will go into the game playing Lc with a big head an get there heads knocked off there shoulders they better be ready because Lc is out for blood after they beat them. That left side of the line is dominant this year also That left tackle they have is mean and can move pretty well he we will be a eating all night and his name is Sparkman if I’m not mistaken 

16 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

well they beat lewis last year at lewis. and ye si think they have a chance to win our region. #12 is a player. they are physical and well coached. not on peabody meigs level but i think they could hang with everyone else this year. they will beat Forrest by 1-2 TDS

Well I appreciate the recognition from you man about my team. I'm just not that familiar with the West teams that much honestly. I know Riverside lost to Lewis by a point and aren't ranked and that seems odd to me. If Lewis is as good as the polling shows Riverside should get some recognition.

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Well I appreciate the recognition from you man about my team. I'm just not that familiar with the West teams that much honestly. I know Riverside lost to Lewis by a point and aren't ranked and that seems odd to me. If Lewis is as good as the polling shows Riverside should get some recognition.

i agree about riverside. they lose close reg season games then do very well in playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, Bowzer56789 said:

Summertown honestly has speed an that’s about it I mean they are obviously not more physical than Lewis county they will go into the game playing Lc with a big head an get there heads knocked off there shoulders they better be ready because Lc is out for blood after they beat them. That left side of the line is dominant this year also That left tackle they have is mean and can move pretty well he we will be a eating all night and his name is Sparkman if I’m not mistaken 

i take it you are a lewis fan. have you ever been to summertowns field? it rivals huntland and waverly for time travel/cyclops/zombies roaming the streets, etc.

Lewis is a throwback to the early 60s Americana.

Summertown is a throwback to the Salem Witch Trials. 

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Riverside and Forrest have a lot in common actually. Tough teams that seldom get blown out.  Smart physical football. That's why their last 4 playoff games have been so competitive

51 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Marion will get beat, I'm not sure it will be shallacked. A lot of good teams will see running clocks against South Pitt this year. Tyner loses one every year that they shouldn't. Not saying that they deserve to still be in or that Bledsoe shouldn't have won, but it's pretty much an every year thing recently.

Either Tyner is down this year compared to most years, or Bledsoe may be the real deal. They held Tyners offense to 62 yards total offense and 2 first downs from what I gathered from the other thread. Either way that's difficult to do to a team who year in and year out wins the region normally.