White House at Springfield

BDP2003

This game will end in similar fashion to the 2018 game did with White House getting thumped. Springfield has way to much talent for the Blue Devils to contain this year. I do wish White House could close the gap and make this game more competitive, but I don’t see it happening in the near future. Springfield by at least 3-4 TDs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

This game will end in similar fashion to the 2018 game did with White House getting thumped. Springfield has way to much talent for the Blue Devils to contain this year. I do wish White House could close the gap and make this game more competitive, but I don’t see it happening in the near future. Springfield by at least 3-4 TDs

That’s why we play the game.  

7 hours ago, GangTackle said:

White House has one weapon. Blackburn. 

With all due respect to young Mr. Blackburn, Springfield’s QB is pretty darn good as well.  With the stable of RB’s that we have there is ALWAYS a fresh set of legs on every drive.  Gabe Kelly and Robinson at WR keeps the opposing team from loading the box.  Petitt is anchoring a strong line.  We have a LOT of weapons at Coach Wilson’s disposal.  

then when you add the best coaching staff in 4A Mid-State to the mix, Springfield is a stout match up for anyone 

15 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

With all due respect to young Mr. Blackburn, Springfield’s QB is pretty darn good as well.  With the stable of RB’s that we have there is ALWAYS a fresh set of legs on every drive.  Gabe Kelly and Robinson at WR keeps the opposing team from loading the box.  Petitt is anchoring a strong line.  We have a LOT of weapons at Coach Wilson’s disposal.  

then when you add the best coaching staff in 4A Mid-State to the mix, Springfield is a stout match up for anyone 

Definitely a tall task.  This years upset when we beat y’all might be bigger than the one in 2017.  I’m excited about it!!

3 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Definitely a tall task.  This years upset when we beat y’all might be bigger than the one in 2017.  I’m excited about it!!

To partially quote you from earlier, “that is why the game is played on the field and not in venues like this.” 

home field will help us too.  The Jackets are strong at The JAC