Waverly travels to Scott's Hill

Wavo2004

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Dude you must think you have a PhD. Good for you. I don’t really care what you say. You just stuck your nose in this conversation to beat your chest. Me, unlike you obviously, have not had my head stuck up the Covid news circle. All I know is fever means your contagious. I understand there is an “incubation period” for viruses. However, if students/teachers are social distancing like they should, they shouldn’t come in contact with the virus. 

I don’t know you, don’t care to know you, but what I just learned about you is that you think your s h I t  don’t stink. A know it all. A guy who commented back with I’m a moron, have no brain, I’m stupid and I’m reckless. You sir are a jack a s s for getting your panties in a wad over a virus that not many ppl even understand on a high school sport forum. 

I don’t even know who Clay Travis is. Never heard of him. I don’t watch the news. I guess because I’m reckless and truly don’t waste my time worried about a virus that was planned as a political agenda. It’s real, but no pandemic. I live my reckless life just like a did pre 2020, no mask and all. So go beat your petty little chest somewhere else coward

Pssssstttt..... BOOM!!!

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m good I don’t need to read a journal. I know people who have had it and knew exactly where they got it. They had symptoms within 2 days and all of them had various symptoms.  Have you ever met anyone that said they got the flu but didn’t have any symptoms ?   Is the corona virus dangerous for high school kids ?  If you are at risk for complications you need to take precautions. If you aren’t at risk then life needs to go on. This virus is no more dangerous than any other for the majority of 

Your ignorance is showing and your inability to read anything that potentially challenges your train of thought. You are as bad as the left.

No one knows how their body is going to handle any virus and one as novel as the corona virus could be harmless for the majority of people but should we be willing to be reckless in our behavior.

It’s like jumping out of an airplane. I am going to check my equipment before I jump to make sure I am as protected as possible. The problem is with this virus some of our parachutes have massive holes in it and unfortunately none of us know how our body will respond. But let’s be as safe as possible when we jump out of the plane. There is no sense in being reckless.

CAK had an alumni college football player that spent weeks in ICU after being completely healthy. If wearing masks and quarantine when in direct contact with a positive case help mitigate cases like this then Inam willing to do it.  No large scale lockdowns but for a party that is so pro life it seems to some it is only pro life in the womb.

4 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Your ignorance is showing and your inability to read anything that potentially challenges your train of thought. You are as bad as the left.

No one knows how their body is going to handle any virus and one as novel as the corona virus could be harmless for the majority of people but should we be willing to be reckless in our behavior.

It’s like jumping out of an airplane. I am going to check my equipment before I jump to make sure I am as protected as possible. The problem is with this virus some of our parachutes have massive holes in it and unfortunately none of us know how our body will respond. But let’s be as safe as possible when we jump out of the plane. There is no sense in being reckless.

CAK had an alumni college football player that spent weeks in ICU after being completely healthy. If wearing masks and quarantine when in direct contact with a positive case help mitigate cases like this then Inam willing to do it.  No large scale lockdowns but for a party that is so pro life it seems to some it is only pro life in the womb.

Are you a doctor or did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night

Just now, District12AA said:

I don’t watch the news or claim any party. I have been to work everyday since all this broke out. I go to work and do my job so whiners like you can sit in the house and shake in fear. If it wasn’t for the work I do you wouldn’t be able to quarantine. I’m living my life virus or no virus am I going to go out of my way to try to catch corona no but I’m moving on I’m over it’s all blown out of proportion. 

you might get it and be fine and you might not . No different than the flu. Kids die that get the flu and so do old people but do we run around telling everyone to lock their doors the virus is coming ? Nope 

7 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

Are you a doctor or did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night

I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn but my wife has a PHD in internal medicine so I will trust the circles where I get my information. 

Also I have a sister who is a teacher and people often forget how many student live with high risk parents and guardians. Also teacher themselves. The CDC protocols are out in place to help mitigate the spread. Last time I check President Trump appointed the head of the CDC. If he wanted, he could fired the CDC director and put someone in place who would loosen restrictions.

Edited by District12AA

25 minutes ago, District12AA said:

I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn but my wife has a PHD in internal medicine so I will trust the circles where I get my information. 

Also I have a sister who is a teacher and people often forget how many student live with high risk parents and guardians. Also teacher themselves. The CDC protocols are out in place to help mitigate the spread. Last time I check President Trump appointed the head of the CDC. If he wanted, he could fired the CDC director and put someone in place who would loosen restrictions.

Internal medicine isn’t virology and your wife having a PhD doesn’t make you smarter.  If it takes 5 days for symptoms to show up and a person still isnt showing symptoms after 5 days why would they need to continue to quarantine for 14 days ? 

they have virtual learning for people who have high risk parents/grandparents. 

trump has nothing to do with common sense. No one even mentioned politics but you. I think you watch to much tv 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Why do you keep mentioning the president fancy pants?