Week 6: Oneida @ Upperman

crow

42 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

That's great to hear.  Hope he's getting better.

Got a very long road. Not sure exactly how it will turn out. Gods plan and timing are perfect, there is good in this. Our selfish, worldly eyes can’t always see it and our feeble mortal minds can’t always comprehend it. Faith is being sure of what we hope for, being certain of what we cannot see. Just gotta pray for the faith and obedience to not question His plan. . . For all of us. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, harley04 said:

Crow ya'll like us last 4 games anything could happen. I do know KIngs was down 13-0 and they found their groove 2nd Quarter and haven't stopped. :mrgreen: That will be tough.

Last 4? Upperman, Rockwood, meigs, Kings and coalfield. That’s 5! :lol:

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

Question for the Upperman folks. Will this one be streamed anywhere? With only 100 tickets available for us and near 60 on the roster we’re only able to provide 1 per player for family. Not sure how the other 40-45 will be distributed but I’m not even gonna try to swing one, the families of the KIDS on the field should get them all IMO. Thanks for any info. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crow said:

Question for the Upperman folks. Will this one be streamed anywhere? With only 100 tickets available for us and near 60 on the roster we’re only able to provide 1 per player for family. Not sure how the other 40-45 will be distributed but I’m not even gonna try to swing one, the families of the KIDS on the field should get them all IMO. Thanks for any info. 

Games are sometimes shown on the Upper Cumberland Reporter Facebook page, but I haven’t heard which game they’re doing this week. Our players each only got two tickets because they also gave two to cheer and band parents and total seating for the home side is limited to 400.  Many of our kids’ families are in the same situation and would like for the game to be live streamed. Our stadium is nice but undersized for a 3A school with almost 800 students. 

2 hours ago, Goldeaglefan said:

Games are sometimes shown on the Upper Cumberland Reporter Facebook page, but I haven’t heard which game they’re doing this week. Our players each only got two tickets because they also gave two to cheer and band parents and total seating for the home side is limited to 400.  Many of our kids’ families are in the same situation and would like for the game to be live streamed. Our stadium is nice but undersized for a 3A school with almost 800 students. 

Thanks. I’ll keep my eye out. If you hear of someone streaming please post a link.  Thanks again. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

Oneida should be fine. Stop the run. Absolutely zero passing game.  D is decent, but not like the last couple years. Just be ready to hear about how the refs cost them the game if you win.  We've heard that for the last 2 years now. 

We typically stop the run pretty good and our defense covers the pass well also. We made it a game until late 4th quarter last year but they were just more talented and it eventually won them the game. Hopefully, win or lose, the refs call a fair game for both sides. I’m sure they will. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crow said:

We typically stop the run pretty good and our defense covers the pass well also. We made it a game until late 4th quarter last year but they were just more talented and it eventually won them the game. Hopefully, win or lose, the refs call a fair game for both sides. I’m sure they will. 

Moose and deer will be challenged this game. 

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Moose and deer will be challenged this game. 

I’m certain but having both sure lightens the load on one. Speaking of load, you’ll like how #4 runs. He’s always falling forward, he really reminded me of swafford in the way he runs. Not saying he is or isn’t as dynamic, way to early for me to say anything like that but in terms of running style they are similar. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1