Milan vs Huntingdung week 6

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

This will be a good one to watch if I can get a ticket.

Huntingdon obviously will come in the underdog. The team has had some severely underwhelming moments so far this season. Then they have had some shining moments as well. The last half of football they played was the best they have played all year. Hate that the McEwen warm up got canceled. That would have given me a much better feel for the progress we have made after things finally started to click. 

Milan is a year more experienced with a coaching upgrade. They definitely have a team that could lay a whoopin on a rebuilding huntingdon squad. Then again, Waverly was practically booking their hotel rooms in Cookeville before they made the trip to huntingdon. 

If Huntingdon plays up to their potential this will be a classic Huntingdon-Milan game. If the team that played Bruceton and the first half Vs Camden shows up, this one will get ugly quick and Milan will exact some revenge for the beat downs the Mustangs have put on them in recent years. 

Just now, sportsnutz said:

Huntingdon obviously will come in the underdog. The team has had some severely underwhelming moments so far this season. Then they have had some shining moments as well. The last half of football they played was the best they have played all year. Hate that the McEwen warm up got canceled. That would have given me a much better feel for the progress we have made after things finally started to click. 

Milan is a year more experienced with a coaching upgrade. They definitely have a team that could lay a whoopin on a rebuilding huntingdon squad. Then again, Waverly was practically booking their hotel rooms in Cookeville before they made the trip to huntingdon. 

If Huntingdon plays up to their potential this will be a classic Huntingdon-Milan game. If the team that played Bruceton and the first half Vs Camden shows up, this one will get ugly quick and Milan will exact some revenge for the beat downs the Mustangs have put on them in recent years. 

I just don’t see it being a close game and that is no disrespect to y’all it just is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Your crazy dude! Nobody from waverly said anything about Cookeville. 

Milan would beat the brakes off Waverly right now just like they are going to y’all :thumb:

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I just don’t see it being a close game and that is no disrespect to y’all it just is what it is. 

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. As I said, depends which Mustang team gets off the bus Friday. I'm pretty sure most the Waverly fans didn't expect our game to go the way it did either. 

There is some talent on this huntingdon team. It is just a matter of lack of experience and making silly mistakes that holds them back. In years past we could turn a busted play into 3 or 4 yards. This year it's a turnover. 

Huntingdon will have to be safe with the ball. Milan will have to sell out Vs the run as most teams do against us. Then it will be a matter of can we execute well enough to score some points. 

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. As I said, depends which Mustang team gets off the bus Friday. I'm pretty sure most the Waverly fans didn't expect our game to go the way it did either. 

There is some talent on this huntingdon team. It is just a matter of lack of experience and making silly mistakes that holds them back. In years past we could turn a busted play into 3 or 4 yards. This year it's a turnover. 

Huntingdon will have to be safe with the ball. Milan will have to sell out Vs the run as most teams do against us. Then it will be a matter of can we execute well enough to score some points. 

I sure didn’t expect it and gave credit where credit was due but Milan is going to bring y’all back to reality. But it’s like you say the Mustangs are young and Milan is loaded. You will see bud.

4 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Huntingdon will have to throw the ball to make milans defense back off the ball. They are quick on defense