Lake County @ Westview

TipToe421

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Westview played nobody that had any pass protection once so ever !!! But Time will tell ! I get it Covington is really good but come in they didn't even fight rolled over and died for em ! You can't tell me otherwise ! And if your players quit because they get punched in the mouth by ANYONE and quit cancel your season !! 

True point. Westview really didn’t have that much competition up till last night. Mcnairy is the only region game I believe. We will see what they are up against Milan and SGC. I think I seen where someone said the QB needs more guys to step up for him and that’s true. Just because you have a 5 Star QB doesn’t mean a lick if you don’t have guys that can protect/ make plays in big time games for him

3 hours ago, wolfchase said:

Westview 49-12. Easily! Back to playing lessor teams. Westview easily wins the next 4 like they did the first 4 against weaker, lessor teams, smaller towns until they get hammered by Milan as they did by Covington. You ALWAYS ALWAYS have to look at opponents, the competition and not the record. A 4-0 against perennial doormats is not a true & legit barometer. One 5-0 record is not equal to another 5-0 record or even a 2-3 or 1-4 in many circumstances

Back to playing lessor teams...........lol...... Easily win the next 4 against weaker, lessor teams, smaller towns.....lmao @shockernation @Guidance1812, you gonna have to jump in here......

50 minutes ago, TipToe421 said:

Back to playing lessor teams...........lol...... Easily win the next 4 against weaker, lessor teams, smaller towns.....lmao @shockernation @Guidance1812, you gonna have to jump in here......

Donkey still deciding if he wants to play this coming week, he been doing some sort of pirate meditation last two weeks

Just now, MannBlue said:

I know the Waverly boys can’t wait to play westview. Last year they focused on beating McConnell.  McConnell knew the players for both teams and exploited that.  This year will be different. They can call us a lesser team if they want. Our boys are hungry for the game. 

No need to worry. Westview hasn’t been relevant since Don Cody left. No need for comments like that. Even if they do win all the Non region and can’t win against a solid team in their region then that’s their own faults

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don’t see how people are picking westview so easily. Last year they’re defense was possibly the worst lake county played. Lake county is way bigger up front then westview, and don’t think they have anyone on the field as fast as LC running back. As long as LC keeps the penalties down and gets pressure on QB they should win this one 

9 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Don’t see how people are picking westview so easily. Last year they’re defense was possibly the worst lake county played. Lake county is way bigger up front then westview, and don’t think they have anyone on the field as fast as LC running back. As long as LC keeps the penalties down and gets pressure on QB they should win this one 

I think their defense may be better this year. Lake county struggled with Dresden. Westview is better than Dresden at least that’s how I see it 

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I think their defense may be better this year. Lake county struggled with Dresden. Westview is better than Dresden at least that’s how I see it 

Struggled as far as penalties and the score.Dropped a couple td passes.Fumbled snap over punters head close to goal line led to Dresden td and about 20 penalties to 4.Plus ran the ball on long run to 1 yard line and clock ran out at half

Edited by mrbigster