Lake County @ Westview

TipToe421

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Westview is the favorite no doubt. Covington line is probably on another level than LC this year. LC line is young. I am just looking for improvement this week and every week. Regardless of the outcome of this game LC will be just fine against 1A competition. I am worried that Simpson will expose a young but talented LC secondary. LC needs to run the ball and control the clock. LC can throw the ball and it seems that LC throws the ball more this year than last. LC must clean up the penalties on both sides of the ball. To many drive killers and to many keeping drives alive for the opponents. Westview has a big advantage in the special teams. LC can win this game but must play their most complete game of the year on this young season. Win or lose the Falcons will learn alot. 

These are the best kinda games. When we won in ‘14 after played that mammoth UC team we learned we got to be more physical and went on a role after that game. You guys will learn a lot no matter the outcome. I love seeing smaller schools upset the “bigger schools” 

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Westview is the favorite no doubt. Covington line is probably on another level than LC this year. LC line is young. I am just looking for improvement this week and every week. Regardless of the outcome of this game LC will be just fine against 1A competition. I am worried that Simpson will expose a young but talented LC secondary. LC needs to run the ball and control the clock. LC can throw the ball and it seems that LC throws the ball more this year than last. LC must clean up the penalties on both sides of the ball. To many drive killers and to many keeping drives alive for the opponents. Westview has a big advantage in the special teams. LC can win this game but must play their most complete game of the year on this young season. Win or lose the Falcons will learn alot. 

I agree 

I think Westview wins this game. But like it has been stated before this game means nothing for LC. LC is the best in our district but from what I'm hearing on the radio our district is down from top to bottom.  Doesn't mean LC doesn't make semi final game I just don't think anyone in the west has anything for SP. 

On 9/19/2020 at 2:43 PM, mrbigster said:

I agree.LC has a soph rb and freshman qb that will be studs.Good looking juniors on this years team.Watched the middle school play Halls a couple nights ago and Lake Co win 54 to 6.Running back scored a out every time he touched the ball ,qb looked very good.Receiver is very talked and looks like high school kid.Several big lineman.So they will be behind the sophomore rb and freshman qb so skill position is great shape next 5 years barring anything unforseen.Think LC will win state within next 2 years

Peabody and McKenzie moving to 1A next year. Will be tough to get through them the next 3-4 years.

3 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not sure if McKenzie or Peabody will move to 1A just have to see where the cutoff is.

Heard Trousdale might be back in 1A next year too.  They really can’t go by COVID numbers.  I’m sure everyone’s enrollment dropped as the expense of it, and the option to home school (not virtual school).  

On 9/20/2020 at 11:04 PM, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

Westview will be able to shake off that Covington thrashing with a little thrashing of their own this week. Lake County doesn't have the talent to compete in this game like they did last year! :thumb:

Lake County didn't just compete with Westview last year they dismantled them. Westview people please make sure your AD keeps LC on the schedule. What Westview win last year 6 games and that was the most in at least a decade now all the sudden Westview is a state power. Lol.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County didn't just compete with Westview last year they dismantled them. Westview people please make sure your AD keeps LC on the schedule. What Westview win last year 6 games and that was the most in at least a decade now all the sudden Westview is a state power. Lol.

MIC 

D

R

O

P