Lenoir City comes to Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, crow said:

You schedule tests to be performed early enough to get results back by game day. 

I understand that and I’m not directing it toward anyone, but if you have kids that have symptoms and have gotten tested you know it’s a possibility so why not let other school know that it’s a possibility before game day is all I’m saying. Greenback looks to be off next week so it doesn’t effect them but tonight. 

25 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

I understand that and I’m not directing it toward anyone, but if you have kids that have symptoms and have gotten tested you know it’s a possibility so why not let other school know that it’s a possibility before game day is all I’m saying. Greenback looks to be off next week so it doesn’t effect them but tonight. 

They may have told Lenoir city it was possible. I have no idea if one coach called the other. Just because it’s announced today doesn’t mean the coaches didn’t talk yesterday or last night. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, crow said:

You schedule tests to be performed early enough to get results back by game day. 

Exactly leave it to a pirate to start ASSuming.We have more class than that.I can be a real cool dude but you question the ethics of our coaches or fans and it will be on!

Edited by orngnblk