Week 7: Oneida @ Rockwood

crow

2 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

I think Rockwood wins a tight one with a couple of big plays from #1. Low scoring affair. 

Us and Rockwood seem to find a way to make it a tight game. Last year was a shoot out though. Very unusual for both of us especially playing each other. Hop you’re winner pick is off a touch though. 

55 minutes ago, crow said:

Us and Rockwood seem to find a way to make it a tight game. Last year was a shoot out though. Very unusual for both of us especially playing each other. Hop you’re winner pick is off a touch though. 

Curious what type of game #1 had against Harriman.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Call me crazy but I think Rockwood wins. Always pull for the Injuns but just think Rockwood has more big play capability. Should be a Great game.

Rockwood wouldnt stay on the field with Upperman.Oneida had plenty of chances to score but Upperman had some stud Defensesive players make big plays as did Oneida.Buttram Was limited running the ball ,he wont be against Rockwood.Oneida has the pieces and they will start this week to put them together.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Rockwood wouldnt stay on the field with Upperman.Oneida had plenty of chances to score but Upperman had some stud Defensesive players make big plays as did Oneida.Buttram Was limited running the ball ,he wont be against Rockwood.Oneida has the pieces and they will start this week to put them together.

McClellan and the other kid, can’t remember his name, they were everywhere.