Week 7: Oneida @ Rockwood

crow

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Saw both play OS,s, Rockwood better on offence, Oneida better on defence.With the addition,Oneida ,I'm sure is better. Its an odd year when either of these teams are 21 points better.

Honestly he’s saw such limited play I can’t say how much better we could be with him in. I’m guessing he’s played 20-25 snaps on offense and defense in 2 games. If we can get him in the game he’s a difference maker I believe. 

18 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

We will see what happens but I could see him gettin more snaps this week. He had a great run called back on a holdin call and a few throws that wasnt all that great. This game has huge playoff implications on it so I see Oneida pullin out a few new wrinkles. 

Honestly,I dont.I expect to see what works in your teams world as usuall.I also expect that to work.You will pass more as the D allows but Coach Lambert wins by being Coach Lambert.His offense is as Manila as any I've ever seen but all he wants is a win.He doesnt try to impress no one.1 point wins just like a running clock.

Meigs is still the team to beat and I dont know if you can or not but its gonna be a game.Oneidas size along with having some playmakers this year is slowly leveling the field.You never know what your gonna get from the Indians they play up and down to competition at times but I have a feeling that also is getting fixed.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Honestly,I dont.I expect to see what works in your teams world as usuall.I also expect that to work.You will pass more as the D allows but Coach Lambert wins by being Coach Lambert.His offense is as Manila as any I've ever seen but all he wants is a win.He doesnt try to impress no one.1 point wins just like a running clock.

Meigs is still the team to beat and I dont know if you can or not but its gonna be a game.Oneidas size along with having some playmakers this year is slowly leveling the field.You never know what your gonna get from the Indians they play up and down to competition at times but I have a feeling that also is getting fixed.

We had a legit chance at a 21-14 possibly a 28-14 win. Credit to Upperman defense, they showed up big inside the 10 consistently all game. I thought we did to minus 1 possession we helped them with a rare dead ball penalty against us after punting the ball to them where they received at mid field, also a very rare occurrence. Just a good smash mouth style 4 quarter football game. If we play like that, minus the penalties of course, the rest of the way we’ll be fine. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree 100%. With the wrinkles I was meanin maybe some new formations with Buttram and Morgan bein in the backfield together or something like that. I know we won’t throw the ball anymore than we have too. 

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Sonny Moore has Oneida at 119 ,Uppermam 108. For what its worth

Apparently not much lol. Harley just keep saying the computer, may have been talking about something else. At any rate Upperman is a very good ball team. They were the best team we faced last year in my opinion. I’ll reserve judgment about this year for a few more weeks at least. 

7 hours ago, crow said:

Apparently not much lol. Harley just keep saying the computer, may have been talking about something else. At any rate Upperman is a very good ball team. They were the best team we faced last year in my opinion. I’ll reserve judgment about this year for a few more weeks at least. 

Meigs and Kings Both look good to me.