Henry County @ Gallatin Week 7

PatriotNation

Honestly, in thinking back over their six games, there's just the one game to throw a question mark on.  They beat a pretty good Lebanon team to open the season, then solidly beat two teams that will lose to everybody, Station Camp and Green Hill.  The Mt Juliet loss was to a better team, and they played toe to toe with Collierville, who will outsize some college squads, only to get shafted by a series of calls in the last 3 minutes that decided the game.  The Wilson Central game is the one that just should not have turned out the way it did.   

Edited by GREENWAVE84EG

5 hours ago, gr8tn08 said:

I see what you are trying to do here.

Let it be noted, I am not a Gallatin fan and don’t care either way whether they ever win a game. I would like to change my prediction to 42-17 however to allow for scoring on the Patriots’ second d. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Let it be noted, I am not a Gallatin fan and don’t care either way whether they ever win a game. I would like to change my prediction to 42-17 however to allow for scoring on the Patriots’ second d. 

Lol I think people have seen that Henry County does have the capabilities to blow a team right off the field with their scoring. I personally cant remember scoring over 50 points in 3 of the first 6 games EVER! But I know someone will have fun with my statement here because they will say "look who you played". Well DC has a QB with multiple offers I do believe, Clarksville has a QB with an offer from the Kansas Jayhawks. I mean it's not like those teams dont have talent. They most certainly do. But the scoring over 50, 3 out of 6 games is pretty cool to me.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Lol I think people have seen that Henry County does have the capabilities to blow a team right off the field with their scoring. I personally cant remember scoring over 50 points in 3 of the first 6 games EVER! But I know someone will have fun with my statement here because they will say "look who you played". Well DC has a QB with multiple offers I do believe, Clarksville has a QB with an offer from the Kansas Jayhawks. I mean it's not like those teams dont have talent. They most certainly do. But the scoring over 50, 3 out of 6 games is pretty cool to me.

Our defense has really gotten rolling.  And has been really stingy lately 

47 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Our defense has really gotten rolling.  And has been really stingy lately 

Yeah that's what really starts getting me excited to go along with the offense. We will know a whole heck of a lot more after Friday night. I like, no, I LOVE where we are as a team. I think Friday night will be Henry County being Henry County. 

One thing for sure no matter the outcome, I enjoy playing Henry Co.  When other teams backed out or said no to playing, Henry Co stepped up and said ok.  We all appreciate that as a fanbase.  Henry Co is a standard for West Tennessee and unfortunately they will not have nor Gallatin for that matter have their usual rabid following but the tradition is still there.  I have a lot of respect for Henry Co and their program.  I have probably seen every game between these two teams and they are spirited and hard fought.  I am hopeful of another good game between the two.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

One thing for sure no matter the outcome, I enjoy playing Henry Co.  When other teams backed out or said no to playing, Henry Co stepped up and said ok.  We all appreciate that as a fanbase.  Henry Co is a standard for West Tennessee and unfortunately they will not have nor Gallatin for that matter have their usual rabid following but the tradition is still there.  I have a lot of respect for Henry Co and their program.  I have probably seen every game between these two teams and they are spirited and hard fought.  I am hopeful of another good game between the two.  

I know everyone appreciates that!!! I wish things were normal so, like you said, the fan bases could be huge and loud! That's what makes high school football so special. Cant wait for this game. I'm excited if you couldn't tell :lol:

Who from Henry Co is coming this Friday? 

watson had a lot of good things to say about the Patriots on the coaches show.  Including talking about, Odems I believe the name was, being the best DB that the Wave would face all year.  He said he was a special player he remembered facing 2 years ago as a sophomore.  

7 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Who from Henry Co is coming this Friday? 

watson had a lot of good things to say about the Patriots on the coaches show.  Including talking about, Odems I believe the name was, being the best DB that the Wave would face all year.  He said he was a special player he remembered facing 2 years ago as a sophomore.  

You should know that I'll be there GW1. I, too, have never missed one of these.Unfortunately for me your boys have prevailed most of the time.Maybe not this time!

GO BIG RED

• Like 1