Henry County @ Gallatin Week 7

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Your coach wanted them on our side to try to distract and be annoying.   Hes trying to save his own skin. Didn't work that's all. I'm sure he'll be heading on to some other trash school soon. 

He's not my coach. Thankfully your the only one on here that paints a community/school with a broad brush. If everyone else did, they might come to the conclusion that HC's fanbase consist of nothing but keyboard warriors with the IQ level of a child.

Using your logic, HC should have fired Counce for going 6-5 in his 2nd year

• Upvote 2

Your coach wanted them on our side to try to distract and be annoying.   Hes trying to save his own skin. Didn't work that's all. I'm sure he'll be heading on to some other trash school soon. 

He's not my coach. Thankfully your the only one on here that paints a community/school with a broad brush. If everyone else did, they might come to the conclusion that HC's fanbase consist of nothing but keyboard warriors with the IQ level of a child.

25 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'm not saying fire that coach because hes a loser.. I'm going back to the trash he pulled at north east. And the team plays like they play because they dont respect this coach and he doesnt demand any. What do you know about me or my IQ? Not a single thing bozo.

To clarify the band and cheerleaders, they always have been and would be all on the home side during normal times.  But we all know these aren't normal times.  Due to the TSSAA restrictions, which include limited ticket sales and having to spread out, the school decided to put the band on the visiting side this year.  That's because we have such a large visiting side that isn't going to be filled up with visiting fans, so this gives the band the ability to spread out like they're supposed to.  Since the cheerleaders dance to the band a lot of the time, we decided to put half of them with the band, and keep the other half with the students.  It's as simple as that.  There's nothing that keeps a band from playing when they want to during a game, and most bands do, at least at the games I've been to over the years.  That probably gets more magnified with the visiting team's band not being there, such as last night.  To the 99% that are great Henry County fans, good luck the rest of the way, you have a really good team.

Edited by GREENWAVE84EG
  • Upvote 1

I'm not saying fire that coach because hes a loser.. I'm going back to the trash he pulled at north east. And the team plays like they play because they dont respect this coach and he doesnt demand any. What do you know about me or my IQ? Not a single thing bozo.

Self reported violation, which is the opposite of cheating. I know you assume a whole school is trash based on their band director, that tells me all I need to know