Henry County @ Gallatin Week 7

PatriotNation

The band has only been over there this year due to the Covid restrictions and like was said due to the large visitor side.  The band did play during the game.  They do every game.  If they play or any other band plays while the other team is on offense so be it.  It’s Football!!  It is not supposed to be quiet.  Just like the artificial noise maker heard at the game last night or the one at your home when we have played up there.  No big deal and so be it!!  Coach Watson is a good guy and reached out to Henry Co and the deal was struck.  Once again, Henry Co stepped up when other teams backed out or said no.  I have a lot of respect for their fans and the way they play the game.  Unfortunately every fanbase has a few knuckleheads.  I do take offense to calling my team, school, and coach trash.  I wish you had expressed your displeasure to me personally last night, I bet it would have been an interesting discussion.  To the rest of the good Patriot fans, best of luck, you have a good team.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

>YOU<  are crazy. Do you never shut up? And you talk about Chihuahuas....  I see some similarities. I like the Henry County fans, except for you. Move on.

No one pulled your string.  Being like a chihuahua would mean I was on your leg. Its seems to be you that keeps coming back to mine. I'm trying to move on but you keep coming at my leg. So leave me alone ... get off my bag and if you're ever in paris look me up son. 

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

The band has only been over there this year due to the Covid restrictions and like was said due to the large visitor side.  The band did play during the game.  They do every game.  If they play or any other band plays while the other team is on offense so be it.  It’s Football!!  It is not supposed to be quiet.  Just like the artificial noise maker heard at the game last night or the one at your home when we have played up there.  No big deal and so be it!!  Coach Watson is a good guy and reached out to Henry Co and the deal was struck.  Once again, Henry Co stepped up when other teams backed out or said no.  I have a lot of respect for their fans and the way they play the game.  Unfortunately every fanbase has a few knuckleheads.  I do take offense to calling my team, school, and coach trash.  I wish you had expressed your displeasure to me personally last night, I bet it would have been an interesting discussion.  To the rest of the good Patriot fans, best of luck, you have a good team.  

No one from Henry County uses an artificial noise maker at the snap of the play, during the play, or through a timeout. Especially on the visitors side when the bleachers are almost on the sideline anyway. I’m fine with where the band was, I’m not fine with them playing through the snap of the ball and during a timeout. That’s classless and anyone that’s ever played the game knows it. Our band and noise in Patriot Stadium stops when they break the huddle. They were hoping it would be an advantage and it backfired, simple as that. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, mmb said:

No one from Henry County uses an artificial noise maker at the snap of the play, during the play, or through a timeout. Especially on the visitors side when the bleachers are almost on the sideline anyway. I’m fine with where the band was, I’m not fine with them playing through the snap of the ball and during a timeout. That’s classless and anyone that’s ever played the game knows it. Our band and noise in Patriot Stadium stops when they break the huddle. They were hoping it would be an advantage and it backfired, simple as that. 

Our band does this every game, and so do others, it's just magnified this year with where they've been placed.  They'll slide back to the other side next where maybe it won't bother anybody.  Your band doesn't do it, that's their choice, but as I said it's perfectly fine to do so.  You were the better team, you won, we all move on now.

47 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

Our band does this every game, and so do others, it's just magnified this year with where they've been placed.  They'll slide back to the other side next where maybe it won't bother anybody.  Your band doesn't do it, that's their choice, but as I said it's perfectly fine to do so.  You were the better team, you won, we all move on now.

I won’t move on with replies like this. There’s no justification here. It’s not fine. It may not be against the rules anymore, but it’s not fine. It’s classless. In my day, it was a 15 yard unsportsmanlike. I would still be saying the same thing regardless where they were positioned in the stadium. I’ve been around high school football my entire life, coached in the Clinic Bowl, and this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this. This may be common around there, but it’s not here. And no one is questioning who the better team was, so you can move on as well.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, mmb said:

I won’t move on with replies like this. There’s no justification here. It’s not fine. It may not be against the rules anymore, but it’s not fine. It’s classless. In my day, it was a 15 yard unsportsmanlike. I would still be saying the same thing regardless where they were positioned in the stadium. I’ve been around high school football my entire life, coached in the Clinic Bowl, and this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this. This may be common around there, but it’s not here. And no one is questioning who the better team was, so you can move on as well.

It happens a lot.  It is not a big deal and I know for a fact because I have been there that it is not quiet as a mouse in Henry Co!  If it is not against the rules then it is legal point blank.  Classless is just a point of view.  Sorry

9 minutes ago, mmb said:

I was hoping we all could move on, but since you couldn't I won't either.  As a fan that's seen hundreds of games, I can't recall anybody complaining like this after actually WINNING the game.  I hate our band screwed your team up so bad that they didn't win by 60 or 70 points.  Again, to all the Henry County fans that have actually moved on, good luck the rest of the season.  To those that have noise issues, maybe your next game will be quieter.

2 minutes ago, GREENWAVE84EG said:

I was hoping we all could move on, but since you couldn't I won't either.  As a fan that's seen hundreds of games, I can't recall anybody complaining like this after actually WINNING the game.  I hate our band screwed your team up so bad that they didn't win by 60 or 70 points.  Again, to all the Henry County fans that have actually moved on, good luck the rest of the season.  To those that have noise issues, maybe your next game will be quieter.

Maybe they need earplugs and not masks.