Bledsoe @ Marion

scout6

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I watched the Condra kid yall are talking about in middle school.  He stood out to me then.  I'm sure he's only getting better.  He would absolutely shine bright in Orange n Black.  

When I see the name "Condra" on a roster, I think Whitwell.

31 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

He transferred to jasper during middle school like what Sanders did at South Pittsburg 

I wasn’t making a big deal about it only stating the facts but you act like you have an agenda. I know sanders came in middle school, everybody does.  That’s why I said “at some point early on”, but you had to go and call out one of “our kids”, yet you talk about leaving the kids out of it all.  I don’t know you, I was starting to like you, but then you go and say something like that.  Don’t be a part of the problem, be solution.   Not to sound too cliche.

23 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I wasn’t making a big deal about it only stating the facts but you act like you have an agenda. I know sanders came in middle school, everybody does.  That’s why I said “at some point early on”, but you had to go and call out one of “our kids”, yet you talk about leaving the kids out of it all.  I don’t know you, I was starting to like you, but then you go and say something like that.  Don’t be a part of the problem, be solution.   Not to sound too cliche.

Wasn’t trying to start nothing just sayin that’s what he did