South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

9 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

Is this coach t or did I get on Topix by mistake. Either that or there is a lot of gossiping old ladies on here. 

Speaking of gossip, someone at VW told me the Marions Coordinator had all his text messaging booty calls released in the Chattanooga newspaper a year ago. I laughed but my man swore by it. I’m thinking how did I miss that? I know y’all kinfolks always try to throw each other under the bus but that’s savage. I’m just keeping it real

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

pp68 I garuntee you jailhouse fellars is the one that was openly recruiting in that Mathis mans fieldhouse and got caught by that Childress man.  He got real mad.  Im not joking either. 

Little bird says that Childress man is coming to the valley for a visit. Only one school around here that had to forfeit their season for an illegal player. Remember that?

24 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Little bird says that Childress man is coming to the valley for a visit. Only one school around here that had to forfeit their season for an illegal player. Remember that?

I garuntee you that was a phony letter sent to Grider that had that Carter mans address on it.  You jailhouse fellars have played two teams this year with only three days practice but wouldnt come to Griders stadium on three days of practice.  I garuntee you is pathetic.  You think im joking but im not.

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Like I said before you worry about your football team and we will take care of ours. Yellow is a more appropriate color for y'all than purple

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you that was a phony letter sent to Grider that had that Carter mans address on it.  You jailhouse fellars have played two teams this year with only three days practice but wouldnt come to Griders stadium on three days of practice.  I garuntee you is pathetic.  You think im joking but im not.

:popcorneater:

13 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

POLITICS???OH grasshopper you know more than I figured!!I guess you could say Politics has been FOOLED around with:shock:.

Yes ole grasshopper is in the know. Heck I even heard tell the boosters have a different replacement captain in mind than the one on staff. Of course they gotta swing the right $$$ his way and get him in on the real estate game they’re running first. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, crow said:

Yes ole grasshopper is in the know. Heck I even heard tell the boosters have a different replacement captain in mind than the one on staff. Of course they gotta swing the right $$$ his way and get him in on the real estate game they’re running first. 

Crow... don’t believe everything you hear... the replacement for the captain whenever he decides to hang it up has already been decided and is a done deal. The real boosters already know who the next coach will be and it will be an easy transition and our kids already know who it is as well. All this other rumor stuff is just that and it’s not true. I have a son on this team and have played For the captain and have lived here my whole life. I’m involved with the booster club and know first hand.