South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe this one is much like last season. A tossup either way is likely what we will witness. It pains me so much, but I am going to have to watch this one on TV tonight.  Everyone be safe on your travels tonight. 

I had you a ticket but you never responded to my post.  Hopefully you can catch the next game.  

28 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Let's talk some more about these teams. I've heard a lot about the 14 skill players SP has. Who wants to talk about SP linemen?

Defense starts with a couple studs. Some where around 6 feet and around 250- 275. Of course the big Poppa at 6'8 350 that is a backup. O line is lead by Stone, best on that side of the ball.Not real big, around 6'1 and 215-225.  Trying to remember them all bc it's been so long since I watched a game. Center goes about 250 and another tackle around 250. Do have some beef on the line, but alot of inexperience. You can look at our sideline with some big boy's, but need alot of work. Maybe someone can tell you more since they've juggled the lineup every game. Sorry i couldn't help more. 

14 minutes ago, sportman said:

Defense starts with a couple studs. Some where around 6 feet and around 250- 275. Of course the big Poppa at 6'8 350 that is a backup. O line is lead by Stone, best on that side of the ball.Not real big, around 6'1 and 215-225.  Trying to remember them all bc it's been so long since I watched a game. Center goes about 250 and another tackle around 250. Do have some beef on the line, but alot of inexperience. You can look at our sideline with some big boy's, but need alot of work. Maybe someone can tell you more since they've juggled the lineup every game. Sorry i couldn't help more. 

There is one O lineman who I love to watch. If he wanted to he could be the best lineman in 1A. When he wants to he can absolutely pancake people. He seems a little happy go lucky at times  seems to get a  little bored. I hope he has his stinger run out tonight.