South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

7 hours ago, powerp said:

I would not play Kelly a down until the playoffs. Let him get 100 percent. I still say this game comes down to the passing attack. SP has several weapons in the receiving corps. Where I am concerned  is the secondary. I think we are undersized and that presents matchup problems. Meigs, like us, will run it more than throw but we have to be able to cover their guys when they do. Horton said it best, if we want to win, Sanders is going to have to play his tail off. A lot of people don't know how fast he is and how well he can run. Meigs will key on Frame and take him away. I also look for our kicker to make a difference in this game. I have a question for you SP alums that know the stat book...has SP ever kicked 2 Fg in a game? May possibly see it at some point over the next 4 years. Look for a great atmosphere tomorrow night. Go Pirates! 
SP-31

Meigs- 28

That would be Mike Jackson.

I feel like if the Tigers are gonna win this one is gonna have to come down to good old fashion control of the line of scrimmage.  Key words for the night will be tackle for loss and 4 yards on the carry.  I think the linemen match up pretty well and it may just come down to who is the meanest.