South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

5 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Not having Kelly hurts us. #3 can fill the void but a bigger back against Meigs would really help in a game like this. We gotta have a big game from #1 to win imo. Can’t let them sit in box all night and dictate what we do. Passing game has to deliver in key situations to win this game. I will say 28-21 either way. Should be a good game and awesome environment assuming our offensive line comes to play. 

Yeah we need that power back for tough yardage.  We have definitely missed having Kelley for that.  Last year Trussell got us the 1-2 tough yards when needed.  We need a bruiser.  I know we’ve got some capable, but not enough game time experience hurts.  

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah we need that power back for tough yardage.  We have definitely missed having Kelley for that.  Last year Trussell got us the 1-2 tough yards when needed.  We need a bruiser.  I know we’ve got some capable, but not enough game time experience hurts.  

If that ankle gets healthy...Kelly should rip apart defenses in the playoffs because he hasn't really played since the first half of Sequatchie.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Hopefully Kelly will be healthy come playoff time if we are lucky enough to get that far into the season.  

Every team needs a change of gears and he definitely provides two gears himself.  Power and speed.  

Lucky to get that far? Give me a break. We’re playing and will have a title game whoever is in it. 

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

It'll be a solid crowd for sure.  Not really packed in any sense of the word. 

I can't remember how many rows but more than 3.  5 maybe.  25-25 sounds about right. 

I think around 5 rows and 25 to 25 is a pretty good guestimate.

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Gonna be a packed house then on both sides and around the fence.  Are the visitor bleachers 3 rows up and stretch from 25-25?

So how many folks from other schools are gonna be at this game that want to meet up before the game inside the stadium?  Roll call

Had a few from Greenback tell me they will be there. Pretty sure Vandyfan said he was coming a few times. Of course I will be there not sure about any others.

10 hours ago, Southtowner said:

It'll be a solid crowd for sure.  Not really packed in any sense of the word. 

I can't remember how many rows but more than 3.  5 maybe.  25-25 sounds about right. 

Its sold out on our end for what it's worth. Jewell field will be rocking tomorrow night.

11 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

How about Big Poppa?