South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

11 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Not having Kelly hurts us. #3 can fill the void but a bigger back against Meigs would really help in a game like this. We gotta have a big game from #1 to win imo. Can’t let them sit in box all night and dictate what we do. Passing game has to deliver in key situations to win this game. I will say 28-21 either way. Should be a good game and awesome environment assuming our offensive line comes to play. 

Kelly probably best player in 1A but no excuses.  We got 6 and 3 both pretty good.

21 hours ago, sportman said:

Go to the CW Chattanooga and I think it's also streamed live. It's one of our Spectrum Cable channels that does Friday night High School football.  Glad it's going to be nice for the game. All these other teams swapping games bc they thought rain was going to be here Friday, and now I bet there kicking themselves. High school football, rain or shine should be on Friday nights if at all possible.  Glad that Meigs kept the game as scheduled.. 

Stirr TV 

1 hour ago, logcabinman said:

If your gonna get Meigs, you better get them early in the game,  seem to start slow and get better as the game goes on.  I feel if Meigs can play a complete game, they will win.  If they start slow, SP could potentially give them problems.  What a great game!!!

Anyone that's scored on us this year first has really made us shift gears. Sweetwater scored first on us and we scored 27 consecutive. Rockwood scored on us first and we scored 39 consecutive in 12 minutes I believe it was. I doubt that will be the case against a better defense like Pitta gonna bring. But needless to say we dont like getting behind on the scoreboard this year.

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Anyone that's scored on us this year first has really made us shift gears. Sweetwater scored first on us and we scored 27 consecutive. Rockwood scored on us first and we scored 39 consecutive in 12 minutes I believe it was. I doubt that will be the case against a better defense like Pitta gonna bring. But needless to say we dont like getting behind on the scoreboard this year.

I do like Meigs chances in this one.  They can't beat themselves.