South Pittsburg @ Meigs County (Captain Victory vs Tiger King Fitz)

Southtowner

Hey guys here's 5 minutes worth of last years game. I tried to pick the best plays of each drive the best I could. I tried to be fair also with highlights from both teams. I also put in every passing play catch or drop in the game. I tried to keep formations out of it. Enjoy.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Hey guys here's 5 minutes worth of last years game. I tried to pick the best plays of each drive the best I could. I tried to be fair also with highlights from both teams. I also put in every passing play catch or drop in the game. I tried to keep formations out of it. Enjoy.

Great video.  Two great teams.  

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, it was nice to watch it again. Left alot of good plays out, but I wanted to shorten it some. :thumb:

You did a good job.  

I was looking for the play that we stuffed Swafford on 4th & 1 or 2 down deep in our territory in the 3rd quarter I believe.  Had yall converted that it could have led to a tie game or a lead for the Tigers. Not sure which. 

But I don't see the play anywhere in that video.  :smile:

It was a game that both sides left everything out on the field.  You can't ask for anything else from these young men. 

Both programs should sign a new 2 year deal.

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

You did a good job.  

I was looking for the play that we stuffed Swafford on 4th & 1 or 2 down deep in our territory in the 3rd quarter I believe.  Had yall converted that it could have led to a tie game or a lead for the Tigers. Not sure which. 

But I don't see the play anywhere in that video.  :smile:

It was a game that both sides left everything out on the field.  You can't ask for anything else from these young men. 

Both programs should sign a new 2 year deal.

One of the biggest issues we had that night was dropping passes. We played well enough to keep it close, but couldnt get some much needed 1st downs one some passing plays when we really needed it. Was still proud of them after the fact. Both teams played hard. 

I wouldnt mind seeing more games like that myself between our teams. Those are the ones you remember.

46 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dad Burnit, Old Pirate had to git out the ole jock fer a 2nd viewing. All should be fired up fer this FUED! 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Great video, thanks.

Thanks brother. Look forward to Friday night! SP side will be packed to however many is allowed. Just glad I will be in that number.

One of the biggest issues we had that night was dropping passes. We played well enough to keep it close, but couldnt get some much needed 1st downs one some passing plays when we really needed it. Was still proud of them after the fact. Both teams played hard. 

I wouldnt mind seeing more games like that myself between our teams. Those are the ones you remember.

Yeah, there were a few times that Swafford would put the ball on the money and the receiver, who would be past the first down marker, would drop it. It killed a few drives and could have meant a different ballgame.

15 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Alright 

Go to the CW Chattanooga and I think it's also streamed live. It's one of our Spectrum Cable channels that does Friday night High School football.  Glad it's going to be nice for the game. All these other teams swapping games bc they thought rain was going to be here Friday, and now I bet there kicking themselves. High school football, rain or shine should be on Friday nights if at all possible.  Glad that Meigs kept the game as scheduled..