Sullivan South vs Greeneville

timcraw

25 minutes ago, noonesfool said:

Have they common opponents? Quality of opponents?

I try to throw that out most years for the many obvious reasons. I think Central is their one common opponent so far.That is a perfect example .Even in a playoff rematch there could be adjustments or players not able to go. Like that one pretty good player at Elizabethton several years ago in a rematch with the Devils.Can't remember his name...…...

On 10/3/2020 at 6:39 PM, Romansfive8 said:

So if you had a son on the team and he was playing 2nd or 3rd string and scored his 1st TD would you call him classless?   Is it fair to tell the 2nd & 3rd string (freshman) not too score; would you tell them to run backwards or fall down?  Is it fair to the team that’s losing for the other team’s (non starters) to just quit and not try when they deserve to play to their full potential as well?   Are you one those that want someone to feel sorry for you and coddle you?

Oh getting outta here with that nonsense.  What purpose does it serve to beat a team 77-0? None. 

I don't know about this one.  I hope it is a close good game.  This one will not be like any of the other games South has played.  Not going to pick a score with a son playing.  Greenville will be ready and do everything in there power to shut the run down.  I hope it is a great game.

4 hours ago, tj3775 said:

Oh getting outta here with that nonsense.  What purpose does it serve to beat a team 77-0? None. 

Go back and read what i put on here.  You're acting like Greeneville had their  starters in the entire game.  You had a Freshman come in during the 2nd quarter at Qb.  You had Gudger the starting RB with 4 carries for the game and let 3 Freshman score the TD's running the ball.  Greeneville only had 5 total offensive TD's, a kick off returned for a TD, and forced 5 Central TO's.  Like i said before you don't put the freshman out there and tell them to take a knee the entire 2nd half.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Go back and read what i put on here.  You're acting like Greeneville had their  starters in the entire game.  You had a Freshman come in during the 2nd quarter at Qb.  You had Gudger the starting RB with 4 carries for the game and let 3 Freshman score the TD's running the ball.  Greeneville only had 5 total offensive TD's, a kick off returned for a TD, and forced 5 Central TO's.  Like i said before you don't put the freshman out there and tell them to take a knee the entire 2nd half.

I was about to say should they just stop playing football because they feel bad for the other team? Its not youth football. You dont wanna get beat by 77? Put in work and Be competitive. Well put sir

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1