Odds %'s of who will end up playing Alcoa

wolfchase

16 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

TP, you stop that running game then you get that 100% shot put for 6. Facts.

Been working quite well for a minute. And actually Shaq's, Shaqons,Bubba's & BoLoke's get you to the championship

It sure didn’t work against Milan... Facts 

it hasn’t won a championship for Covington.... facts 

it won’t work this year either...facts 

do you need any more facts ? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sunni said:

I believe Covington will end up playing Alcoa for State championship.  If Milan and Covington end up playing again , it will be must watch Football. Just glad we can talk about it really. Huge blessing we made it this far. 

PC looked pretty dang good to me when I watched them play East Nashville the other day. Athletes everywhere on the field and athletes with multiple big time offers from college.

25 minutes ago, Lionsguy423 said:

Don’t forget those Lions from Red Bank! You wanna talk about offers ?! These boys are loaded. 1 Offensive lineman is committed to Tulane, got a D lineman with big time offers. I believe I heard 11 of the starters had offers.  Stupid covid had them in quarantine for 2 weeks sadly

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

PC looked pretty dang good to me when I watched them play East Nashville the other day. Athletes everywhere on the field and athletes with multiple big time offers from college.

3A football has several VERY good teams this year. Don’t know that any are on Alcoa’s level. But if Alcoa was not in this class it would be extremely competitive on the road to a championship. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

3A football has several VERY good teams this year. Don’t know that any are on Alcoa’s level. But if Alcoa was not in this class it would be extremely competitive on the road to a championship. 

Agreed. Alcoa made PC look really really bad in Cookeville last year. I was mind boggled by it. My opinion everyone else is playing for second!

3 hours ago, Lionsguy423 said:

Don’t forget those Lions from Red Bank! You wanna talk about offers ?! These boys are loaded. 1 Offensive lineman is committed to Tulane, got a D lineman with big time offers. I believe I heard 11 of the starters had offers.  Stupid covid had them in quarantine for 2 weeks sadly

11 starters with offers at red bank = NO