UC Tornadoes look to bounce back at Dyersburg

Tornado82

Just now, Tornado82 said:

After a tough loss to Peabody UC looks to gain their traction back against the Dyersburg Trojans. I see UC turn it up and when this game and continue to win. I see a Peabody rematch in the playoffs and hope the real UC shows up.

Win this game. Sorry for the typo.

1 minute ago, Tornado82 said:

After a tough loss to Peabody UC looks to gain their traction back against the Dyersburg Trojans. I see UC turn it up and when this game and continue to win. I see a Peabody rematch in the playoffs and hope the real UC shows up.

We didn’t play the real union city ? 

39 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

Yes you did, but they did not play the game I know they can play. If we play again I can see it being more competitive and hope for better final results. 

Gotta credit the tide for that. I don’t see a rematch in the playoffs with you guys being a third seed. Much respect for the UC program tho.

Hard to call this one. D-Burg hasn’t played in a month and really has only played one quality opponent in Hardin Co. I’m sure the Trojans are ready to hit someone with different colors than black and gold. Union City wants to get the bad taste out of their mouths from the beating they took at Trenton. We can’t turn the ball over and commit silly drive stalling penalties. More importantly when we drive the field and get in the red zone we have to come away with points.

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Gotta credit the tide for that. I don’t see a rematch in the playoffs with you guys being a third seed. Much respect for the UC program tho.

If they are the 3 seed that would automatically get them a rematch with Peabody. I assume all 4 7-2A teams will receive a bye in the first rd. In that case the bracket will be like this. 
 8-2A #4 @ Peabody 

UC @ 8-2A #2

8-2A #3 @ McKenzie

7-2A #4 @ 8-2A #1

12 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If they are the 3 seed that would automatically get them a rematch with Peabody. I assume all 4 7-2A teams will receive a bye in the first rd. In that case the bracket will be like this. 
 8-2A #4 @ Peabody 

UC @ 8-2A #2

8-2A #3 @ McKenzie

7-2A #4 @ 8-2A #1

Yeah that’s what I was thinking you beat me to it 

Edited by Tide21