SP vs Whitwell

powerp

7 hours ago, powerp said:

Can the Pirates rebound from a hard fought loss against a good Meigs team? Back in region play the next three weeks to end the regular season (Whitwell, Sale Creek, Copper Basin).

So you're the substitute website maker now ? :)

@Roy Dillard,  I have supplanted you as the website maker and PowerP is now my substitute.   

Anyways,  we have 3 region games left on our schedule and it's time to up the ante.  Whitwell just happens to stand in our way since they are the next team up.  Let's dispatch them while improving our game readiness, endurance and overall play.  

Last night showed me glimpses of how good we can be at times but mostly it showed me heart and determination when the chips were down.  We fought valiantly and with that type of effort, there's no one that can keep this Pirate ship from sailing to the ultimate destination.  

We know where we're at and we know what we must do.  We are all in this together.  And with everyone doing their part, unselfishly, for the "P" on the helmet we will get there.

GO PIRATES!!!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

So you're the substitute website maker now ? :)

@Roy Dillard,  I have supplanted you as the website maker and PowerP is now my substitute.   

Anyways,  we have 3 region games left on our schedule and it's time to up the ante.  Whitwell just happens to stand in our way since they are the next team up.  Let's dispatch them while improving our game readiness, endurance and overall play.  

Last night showed me glimpses of how good we can be at times but mostly it showed me heart and determination when the chips were down.  We fought valiantly and with that type of effort, there's no one that can keep this Pirate ship from sailing to the ultimate destination.  

We know where we're at and we know what we must do.  We are all in this together.  And with everyone doing their part, unselfishly, for the "P" on the helmet we will get there.

GO PIRATES!!!

Good post

3 hours ago, sportman said:

I know everyone is probably tired of me talking about 7 the other Hunter twin, but as an athlete he needs to be on the field more.  Getting more playing time now will help in the playoffs. Teams are always one play from next man up. 

I haven’t seen him. Where does he fit for us? Is he a fast kid that could play RB?

8 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I noticed coach would swap the two big men out on defense for SP. Wonder why he wouldn’t play both at the same time or did he? 75 is a freakin beast.

I also think 28 should have got more involved on the offensive side of the ball. 

Anybody know what grades these young men are in?

I thought there was a big drop off from 75 to 64 with 75 clearly being better and even after saying that I thought 57 was better than 75. We seemed to have more trouble with him, anyways. 

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

I thought there was a big drop off from 75 to 64 with 75 clearly being better and even after saying that I thought 57 was better than 75. We seemed to have more trouble with him, anyways. 

64 is a monster....but just too nice of a kid. Great basketball player though.