Tom Kreager Classification Projections

BoardHater71

14 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

McKenzie should be in 6a. TSSAA shipped Huntingdon across the river. McKenzie should have to go also. Same situation. I bet you McKenzie remains in the west. TSSAA don't play fair!

I think you are right.  I don’t see the TSSAA having an 8 team, single A region. Halls and Peabody factor into it as well.    If one or for sure both play down, then it is simple.  I think they send not only McKenzie but also West Carroll across the river. 

Everything I have been told Peabody will play up but who knows. With it being a two year cycle, they could play down, build that 8th and 9th grade bunch, then make the jump.  

again.....we can guess all we want but what makes sense to most doesn’t always translate in Nashville. 

15 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

could you be more specific with what you mean?  I'm curious, if York goes 2A what do you think and if they go 3A how do you think it plays out

York going to 2A could not only force Meigs down to Region 3 again but could get rid of the current region York is in. Upperman going to 4A could send Grundy and Sequatchie to region 3 with Red Bank also going to 4A

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

But that is bad for whites creek to do all that traveling when they are that close to region 4 

They are just as close to Watertown and TC. Not that bad of a drive either way. I make that drive at least once a week. Either way, they will have to travel for region games. I would just rather are Whites creek on the creek bank instead of Monteray which I have seen way too much. I just want some excitement on the region schedule besides H2O. With ER, Cascade, and Monterey the same team just indifferent towns.

30 minutes ago, RTD said:

They are just as close to Watertown and TC. Not that bad of a drive either way. I make that drive at least once a week. Either way, they will have to travel for region games. I would just rather are Whites creek on the creek bank instead of Monteray which I have seen way too much. I just want some excitement on the region schedule besides H2O. With ER, Cascade, and Monterey the same team just indifferent towns.

I understand we want to see new teams but if TSSAA decides to do what’s best for travel the region I suggested is best for everyone, the main team that needs to go is cascade and they want to go so just make it happen 

45 minutes ago, RTD said:

Whites creek will not make anything exciting. Westmoreland beat them by 40 last year I believe. Monterey will make the region tougher than adding whites creek IMO

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Whites creek will not make anything exciting. Westmoreland beat them by 40 last year I believe. Monterey will make the region tougher than adding whites creek IMO

Without a doubt. White’s Creek hasn’t been good for some time. Also, add in Metro may do the same deal with Covid next year and early opponents may be out a game. 

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

I understand we want to see new teams but if TSSAA decides to do what’s best for travel the region I suggested is best for everyone, the main team that needs to go is cascade and they want to go so just make it happen 

I agree with you that let them go

2 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

I know they aren't that good of a team but it's different than Monterey. The region will always be a two-team race and then everyone else competes for 3rd and 4th. Monterey at best will finish 3rd and as a TC fan, I have seen enough of Monterey to last a lifetime. Just anything different on a TC schedule would be great especially in the region play.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I agree with you that let them go

I know they aren't that good of a team but it's different than Monterey. The region will always be a two-team race and then everyone else competes for 3rd and 4th. Monterey at best will finish 3rd and as a TC fan, I have seen enough of Monterey to last a lifetime. Just anything different on a TC schedule would be great especially in the region play.

As I totally agree! Plus we are losing gate money because they do not travel.

31 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

As I totally agree! Plus we are losing gate money because they do not travel.

So I take it you are in favor of the region I proposed and with only 4 region games @RTD then TC would have 6 non region games to try to get some “exciting” opponents, I would want to see TC vs South Pitt, TC vs Springfield, TC vs Davidson Academy etc 

Edited by TCRadio