South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I figured I would make is a website for this game.  I garuntee Grider better win this game against this Cox man.  Grider needs to run more direct snaps to that Frame boy.  You think im joking but im not..

Roy,  what is this mess?  You've been gone for months and months.  Do you think you can waltz right back in here and create a website without even saying as much as thank you for all the creative work I've been doing during your hiatus?  

Edited by Southtowner
You think im joking but im not.

Another blowout. As I stated in the Whitwell thread, SP will put up some high numbers over the next three weeks playing bad teams. You need to get guys reps. Starters played a quarter last night and then a possession or 2 in third. With the long layoff, we can't afford to not play starters and have them out of game shape for Gordonsville down the road.

So anyone with any sense at all knows we could win this game with 3rd team in. But, our starters do have to have some rep's. yes it will be bad for sure. Just hope no one get's hurt. I guess on the bright side we are back home for a game.  It's been since August 28th against Grundy since we played our one and only home game.  Maybe SC will put up more of a challenge than Whitwell?  At least SC player's and fan's can come see what it's like to play in a Great Stadium with Great fan's and Great facilities.  Of course that all translates in to winning most of the time. 

1 hour ago, powerp said:

Another blowout. As I stated in the Whitwell thread, SP will put up some high numbers over the next three weeks playing bad teams. You need to get guys reps. Starters played a quarter last night and then a possession or 2 in third. With the long layoff, we can't afford to not play starters and have them out of game shape for Gordonsville down the road.

After watching Gordy and Fayetteville last night...I’m not too worried about Gordy.  Matchups in the interior may get us some, but we have wayyyy too much speed for them

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

After watching Gordy and Fayetteville last night...I’m not too worried about Gordy.  Matchups in the interior may get us some, but we have wayyyy too much speed for them

Not concerned with them at all. We have too much talent skill wise and 1A is way down. However, we have a lot to work on and focus on ourselves. If we play our game I think we roll through everyone.

So.Pitt should roll through 1A this year. They returned alot from last year and all the other usual suspects graduated the bulk of their teams. So. Pitt has been giving a golden opportunity with 1A being so weak. They better take full advantage of it now because the usual suspects will not be down for long. Over the last 5 to 7 years So. Pitt has not gotten done when the talent is even or a little better than they are. This is the year for the Pirates anything short of a state title will be the ultimate fail. Good luck the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

So.Pitt should roll through 1A this year. They returned alot from last year and all the other usual suspects graduated the bulk of their teams. So. Pitt has been giving a golden opportunity with 1A being so weak. They better take full advantage of it now because the usual suspects will not be down for long. Over the last 5 to 7 years So. Pitt has not gotten done when the talent is even or a little better than they are. This is the year for the Pirates anything short of a state title will be the ultimate fail. Good luck the rest of the year.

Lol