South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Grider against this Cox man)

Roy Dillard

22 minutes ago, RaymondJJohnsonJr said:

When CRYder goes to GA is he placing his assistance coaches in Gordon, Floyd or Fulton county or all three to work in their A school system to help with recruiting? Asking for a friend. I ain’t joking either! 

Are you the Junior Johnson that used to coach basketball?

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

He’s a NASCAR driver. 

There was also a Seq Co backetball coach of that name in the 70s and into the early 80s by that name.  However, I was being a wisenhammer because his screen name is the "drunken bum comedian" from the Gong Show.

Edited by rlh

7 hours ago, powerp said:

Tom Brady-Drew Bledsoe

I want the best for B. He is unselfish and a wonderful kid with good character. I think he would serve better as a back. It won't happen I know, but I would almost put money on it that 7 is more accurate.

I definitely would like to see 7 have more reps.  I really expected 1 to dial in the accuracy this season but hasn't imo.   We have some very tall physical receivers and should not have the problem we are having getting them the ball. 

4 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I definitely would like to see 7 have more reps.  I really expected 1 to dial in the accuracy this season but hasn't imo.   We have some very tall physical receivers and should not have the problem we are having getting them the ball. 

I think sometimes you can think too much instead of just playing. Be loose, have fun, and make plays.

19 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Jest how many coaches/thieves does you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers have? Btw, The Captain sure as S——— ain’t goin to play mommy ball! 

Oh yes he is LOL.He is afraid of this mommy,she holds your season in her hands.#7 will get MORE than enough time now.If Captain Hotlanta don't play little Jimmy she will blow the wistle on the SUPPER ON THE MOUNT!More troubles are a brewing in the land of speed.Just wait for it Ole Pieface and when it hits come back to me then!!You have a lot of people talking to outsiders now more than ever.He should be more worried about being a role model for young men instead of hanging his hat in another Cowboys barn!Oh as you say ITS COMING!!Funny thing when people get upset what can and will happen.You will still win your Gold ball but can you keep it..... 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Oh yes he is LOL.He is afraid of this mommy,she holds your season in her hands.#7 will get MORE than enough time now.If Captain Hotlanta don't play little Jimmy she will blow the wistle on the SUPPER ON THE MOUNT!More troubles are a brewing in the land of speed.Just wait for it Ole Pieface and when it hits come back to me then!!You have a lot of people talking to outsiders now more than ever.He should be more worried about being a role model for young men instead of hanging his hat in another Cowboys barn!Oh as you say ITS COMING!!Funny thing when people get upset what can and will happen.You will still win your Gold ball but can you keep it..... 

The SR is back starting at QB. and the Jr. will get Reps hopefully also if they get a lead. All this personal stuff you are trying to stir up is crazy. Everyone knows this is Vic’s last year. So your not telling us anything that we don’t know. We know who the coach is gonna be next year and so do our kids. Vic will not start playing mommy ball and he never has. Our kids are working hard just like your kids are working hard up the road. Let’s get behind the kids in each program and stop all this non sense slander on people. Our kids read this non sense. Let’s talk about football and leave people out of it. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Pirate1999 said:

The SR is back starting at QB. and the Jr. will get Reps hopefully also if they get a lead. All this personal stuff you are trying to stir up is crazy. Everyone knows this is Vic’s last year. So your not telling us anything that we don’t know. We know who the coach is gonna be next year and so do our kids. Vic will not start playing mommy ball and he never has. Our kids are working hard just like your kids are working hard up the road. Let’s get behind the kids in each program and stop all this non sense slander on people. Our kids read this non sense. Let’s talk about football and leave people out of it. 

Well, we will get a lead, and it will be fast. Just have to remember with the Jasper and Red Bank games not being played this year, our starter's may have to have a few more rep's in the next few week's, where as other wise we'd get them out earlier.  I agree with you on the personal stuff. Coach T is not the place for this. It's about a football site that most people enjoy but a few have had there feather's ruffled over the year's and want to make it personal. Maybe a moderator will step in on some of this nonsense. Let's talk ball on here and if you want to shame someone go on FB where everything is aired out, that's why I'm not on that junk because I don't like to read it. As to the game I hope both teams are safe and hoping for great weather.  Hope to get better reading on the T today. I think that's why so many have left it because of some of the garbage that get's posted on here. 

• Like 1