Region5-1A vs Region 6-1a Predictions

DiamondRaider11

1 hour ago, phil24 said:

Stewart was not crawling off the field. Smh. 

Obviously he didn’t literally crawl off the field to the field house after the game but Watch the film he was literally crawling up on all fours after every play from  midway in 3rd qt on. He was done 

Edited by BBRaider

1 hour ago, phil24 said:

Smh, #carry on

Dont care how he got off the field or how he has played against other teams. What i seen was he left it all on the field and had a very good night against a pretty solid defense. I believe huntland wins in first round and then they give Fayetteville a heck of a game. I dont think those two care for each other much. 

1 hour ago, Raider2021 said:

Dont care how he got off the field or how he has played against other teams. What i seen was he left it all on the field and had a very good night against a pretty solid defense. I believe huntland wins in first round and then they give Fayetteville a heck of a game. I dont think those two care for each other much. 

Agree with you on Stewart and that it will be a battle with City. I don’t think there is animosity from the majority on City’s side towards Huntland. There was some talk after we forfeited games last year that it was Huntland or Lincoln Co or both that turned us in. That fired some people up here but I think most folks have moved on. I can’t speak to Huntland fan base feelings toward City. I will say that it feels like every region team we play has some kind of issue with City. Maybe that’s how all teams feel against region opponents and rivals. We all want our kids team and hometown school to win. We all defend them. We all think we got the short end of the stick from the refs. At the end of the day, it can be a great atmosphere where we can scream and holler and be decent examples of how adults should behave...like in the City vs MC game (both sides) or we can do the opposite like in the City vs Cornersville game (both sides). I expect R5 to give Huntingdon some good games. I expect City/Huntland round 2 to be a war. I want our guys to win, but I will pull for R5 when/if we are out because I have pride for this area and how most people do things. 

On 10/24/2020 at 12:01 AM, Richmond30 said:

1st round winners:

Huntingdon, Moore Co, Huntland, City...all by 2+ scores

Rounds 2 & 3 will be great games that will probably come down to a couple of big plays.

I’ll take whoever survives to go to Lake Co and steal a win and get the opportunity to chase Frame in Cookeville. If it can’t be us, I’m pulling for Moore Co. They seem to have a really good group of kids there and I like the new coach and their style of play. 

I think W Carroll finds a way to get to the semi’s.