Region title Pearl Cohn vs Giles County

FBfan26

Pearl by 40!!! No disrespect whatsoever to Giles. They are out BIGGEST RIVAL and we played two tough games with them, but they are NOT the Giles of old!!! Pearl seems to have the mindset to appease the voters for ranking them higher, and they should. ...and they SHOULD be ranked higher!!! Pearl is an ELITE team year in and year out. They seemed to have gotten behind the eight ball because of COVID-19 and fell in the ranks (no fault of theirs), and now they are and have been PROVING why they should be at or near the TOP of 3A (maybe 2nd behind Alcoa???). 

1 hour ago, Chiledeme said:

Pearl by 40!!! No disrespect whatsoever to Giles. They are out BIGGEST RIVAL and we played two tough games with them, but they are NOT the Giles of old!!! Pearl seems to have the mindset to appease the voters for ranking them higher, and they should. ...and they SHOULD be ranked higher!!! Pearl is an ELITE team year in and year out. They seemed to have gotten behind the eight ball because of COVID-19 and fell in the ranks (no fault of theirs), and now they are and have been PROVING why they should be at or near the TOP of 3A (maybe 2nd behind Alcoa???). 

Giles kept the scores close last year and I think them kids down their believes in what the coaches are preaching. It should be a test for our Defense. Btw we miss playing y’all lol. Good games

• Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 8:56 AM, FBfan26 said:

Welp this is the game for the region title. Giles has been resting kids and getting healthy and PC is just playing their 6th game. We have to clean up the little things and penalties and I think we should be alright. I’m looking forward to see the defense this week. Who y’all got?

i will take the Firebirds all day. Good luck from Springfield 

• Thanks 1