Playoff 2A (the east)

biggest

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I can always do better, was just making a point. Apparently if your up by 7 you should quit playing offense unless the other team scores. Teams should just let other teams know what their happy place score is before the game starts before you put in subs.

Someday yeti you’ll understand. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Were weren’t going yard late in the game trying to make the pollsters hot and bothered. 

If that was the case then why are we putting subs in with 28 points in a game knowing it will drop us in the polls? Or is it just Oneida week we needed the push? Meigs doesn't care about polls I'm pretty sure. We do care about wins though. 

Just now, crow said:

Someday yeti you’ll understand. 

I understand completely. I'm not sure I would have done any other play considering whe we were located on the field and it being 4th down. I've seen us enough to know why we run the plays we do. If it had been 2nd down we wouldnt run that play.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

AGREE

I agree also pujo.Last year we tacked on one late against Coalfield but everyone knows us and Coalfield are like oil and water so it is what it is.With a program like Oneida that is ran with complete class and a man who truly teaches PCC on and off the field a win is a win and you leave it with respect.I do not see the need to go for a 30 yard TD pass when the game is in check and you leave your dignity on the field.In this case Oneida played them to the end and it just "looks better" with the extra points on the board because most folks dont listen to nor follow teams but it looks good in the paper.This is MY OPINION!

2 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah you guys took it on the chin, can't believe so many teams wouldn't play you. I do think you are better off in the long run, got you're kids healthy and worked out a lot on kinks, very young and talented team, Think you will play South Pitt once again.

Thanks,I do believe we will be a hard out if we stay healthy.