MARSHALL COUNTY at NOLENSVILLE for 2nd place in the region!!!

Chiledeme

16 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Wow...congrats to you guys, I didnt expect that.....

It was pretty even as I had a hunch it might be.  MC has some good athletes but could use better team discipline.  Lots of penalties kept putting them in holes.  #2 kept them in the game with big kick returns, scoring on 1.  He also juiced their running game.  Otherwise the MC offense was mostly flat tonight.  Nolensville had a good game plan that kept MC's defense off balance most of the night. Expect to see these teams to meet again in 2 weeks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Knights21 said:

It was pretty even as I had a hunch it might be.  MC has some good athletes but could use better team discipline.  Lots of penalties kept putting them in holes.  #2 kept them in the game with big kick returns, scoring on 1.  He also juiced their running game.  Otherwise the MC offense was mostly flat tonight.  Nolensville had a good game plan that kept MC's defense off balance most of the night. Expect to see these teams to meet again in 2 weeks.

I would be inclined to think ole tully would be there in two weeks but not sure how this region vs other region will play but them Wildcats should be a hard out.

4 minutes ago, EagleOldEyes said:

I would be inclined to think ole tully would be there in two weeks but not sure how this region vs other region will play but them Wildcats should be a hard out.

Maybe I don't have a good grasp of the playoff schedule.  Don't 8 teams go at it from 2 regions?  I expect Tullahoma to be hosting the game in round 3.

4 hours ago, SLBK said:

If both Tullahoma and Marshall County win they will play at Tullahoma in round 2. Nolensville would not see either of those teams until the quarterfinals.

Got it.  I understand the bracketing now.  That makes last night's game even bigger.  You can't take anything for granted in the playoffs but on paper it looks like Nolensville got the better side of the bracket leading to the Quarters.