Region 1A - Early Outlook

GreeneDevil123

Yep also agree, that was just round 2. Rounds 3 and 4 are the true rounds but this was big for Hamptons confidence which in basketball and kids means a lot. Also losing so many of these types of games early has to be helpful in finding a way at this point of the season. Some might say our luck will run out but anyway it was a great high school game to watch tonight. 

10 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

I went to etsu for a year,  know this is a basketball thread has university ever considered  single a football or playing an independent schedule they'd have a top tier stadium that's for sure!

Have wondered that myself. As many kids as they get from Science Hill, they could have a pretty good team. Facilities are top notch and would definitely be an attractive situation. 

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Have wondered that myself. As many kids as they get from Science Hill, they could have a pretty good team. Facilities are top notch and would definitely be an attractive situation. 

That's what I was thinking could attract kids from all over net and be a powerhouse  team.  I think I remember hearing it's a lottery to get into the school unless your parent is a teacher or student 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Thank you!Good luck to you all.I hope we keep this series going.We are young but we play hard.
    • Here it goes! Prides 2 cents! Means nothing but your getting it , I have seen these Falcons behave horribly last year multiple times and this year once ! These young men are growing as people and men daily, yes they lost to a 3 time GoldBall winning team with the best coaching staff in the state, and did it with class ! If only winning games was Quinn’s agenda then he wouldn’t be a coach ! This guy has a bigger job than winning a game , if you don’t truly understand what a high school coaches job is them just stay silent ! Quinn has Trenton respect ! He’s breaking the toxic cycles in some of these young men’s lives, that’s more important to your community than a GoldBall!!!!!!!!
    • As with all all but two teams on this years schedule and highly reminiscent of Lewis County’s year in and year out schedule, Adamsville brings a losing record to Hohenwald this Friday night.  Anyone think this game will be different than the other contests on the schedule this year?
    • With all do respect to Tetoe he’s not even in the Top 10. We have  had a lot of great RBs all time. Tetoe did break the single game rushing record but isn’t an all time back lol
    • Hopefully the Charger DBs got plenty of work during the off week! (fingers crossed)