Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

1 minute ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

I'm trying. I believed it after the way he got fired and all the stuff he said about the school.

You do have a point there. A lot of people are the Milan game with us, after we came back and one in the second half you could hear people saying “ Coach Pettigrew wouldn’t have let that happen” never know. I will say this about him. A lot of people do talk highly of him so idk if something like this would be something he’d do. Who knows 

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

They would also have it cleared by the TSSAA and have those papers on file. 

I’m not going to speculate specifics. The only way a student transfers and plays is if it’s approved by tssaa. The only way there could be a problem is if someone lied and got caught 

Supposedly the boys are living at 2 addresses. One In Jackson and one in Milan.
Can’t have dual residency. Tssaa

They have a handler that goes by BlackWallStreet. 
After he was mentioned on here. He went dark and private on Instagram. 
He has supposedly talked to numerous coaches in west Tn about them going to there school before landing in Milan. 
Someone posted this earlier on other link before it went down. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

They would also have it cleared by the TSSAA and have those papers on file. 

It will ALL surface one way or another.  @Milanfootballislife (GS) confirmed in the previous thread before it was taken down that the due diligence was done. From the tweet I saw earlier and later taken down TSSAA is looking into it.

Right is right.  Wrong is wrong. Period. Kids should be taught the ideals of hard work and discipline equal success. It is what makes football so special. It teaches you life skills. It builds character that translates for the rest of these young men's lives. It should not be tainted or used to find loop holes to get you in the door and then be allowed to have free rein after the fact. What kind of message does that teach to our next work force?  

Jeff Ireland (Area journalist who was written for The Commercial Appeal and The Daily News. Currently sports editor of The Leader.) @jeffireland47

"Multiple sources have told me @tssaa is looking into the the possible ineligibility of two Milan football players. If players are found ineligible, Milan would go from 8-1 to 0-9 and the Region 7-3A playoff picture would change dramatically."
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CoachT said:
Jeff Ireland (Area journalist who was written for The Commercial Appeal and The Daily News. Currently sports editor of The Leader.) @jeffireland47

"Multiple sources have told me @tssaa is looking into the the possible ineligibility of two Milan football players. If players are found ineligible, Milan would go from 8-1 to 0-9 and the Region 7-3A playoff picture would change dramatically."

:popcorneater:

UMMMMMMMMMMMM................................................................................where are the clowns from yesterday??!?!?!?!?! I didnt say they were gonna be ineligible. All i said was there was an investigation........ Im not gonna say i told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGPURPLEMACHINE.......where's your cow gif now?????????? 

• Like 1