Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Someone did say Milan football is getting back to the glory day but no one said they would do “whatever it takes”. Please pull up the quote. All you have to do is hit the quote button by the quote. Show us please. 

BPM..... YOU WERE A TYPING MACHINE YESTERDAY....... WHY ARE YOU NOT SO TALKATIVE TODAY??? TALK A MANS GAME, PAY A MANS PRICE. APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHETHER THEY ARE RULED INELIGIBLE OR NOT IS IRRELEVANT. 

23 minutes ago, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

UMMMMMMMMMMMM................................................................................where are the clowns from yesterday??!?!?!?!?! I didnt say they were gonna be ineligible. All i said was there was an investigation........ Im not gonna say i told you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIGPURPLEMACHINE.......where's your cow gif now?????????? 

I didn’t put up a cow gif. It was @BCsportsfan  get your facts straight. 

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What do I need to apologize for??

ALL DAY YESTERDAY YOU LED THE CHARGE ON ME TROLLING MILAN AND COOKING CHITLINS IN MY TRAILER. ALL I WAS DOING WAS RELAYING INFORMATION I RECEIVED. IM NOT SOME 600 POUND BALD GUY THAT LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT. I DONT HAVE TIME TO TROLL. I WAS RELAYING INFO TO GET ANY INDICATION FROM WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD........NEVER SAID THEY WERE INELIGIBLE. JUST SAID THEY WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION.... WHICH THEY ARE....... TSSAA IS RELEASING THEIR FINDINGS AND RULING ON THE ELIGIBILITY TOMORROW BTW. NEXT TIME YOU NEED A FACT CHECK CALL ME. 

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

What do I need to apologize for??

Nothing sir ! Matter fact you was the first to say you didn't believe it but if it came out to be be true you hoped TSSAA threw the book at the Dawgs ! Look man your a great friend and I know we all can be encouragable on this sight but you have integrity,as does Milans program,if truth comes to light and Milan had the wool pulled over their eyes as well or it's all bogus will all the haters apologize ?

Just now, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

ALL DAY YESTERDAY YOU LED THE CHARGE ON ME TROLLING MILAN AND COOKING CHITLINS IN MY TRAILER. ALL I WAS DOING WAS RELAYING INFORMATION I RECEIVED. IM NOT SOME 600 POUND BALD GUY THAT LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT. I DONT HAVE TIME TO TROLL. I WAS RELAYING INFO TO GET ANY INDICATION FROM WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD........NEVER SAID THEY WERE INELIGIBLE. JUST SAID THEY WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION.... WHICH THEY ARE....... TSSAA IS RELEASING THEIR FINDINGS AND RULING ON THE ELIGIBILITY TOMORROW BTW. NEXT TIME YOU NEED A FACT CHECK CALL ME. 

Ok. Put your number up here big girl. I’ll call you.