Teams Moving Up?

smokefb

11 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

PC would've went east in 3A! So PC was moving up regardless. One thing about us we don't run from competition.

So Alcoa would have put y’all out before even going to Cookeville!! I’m not saying it’s a dumb move! We have made it there in 3 and 4a just no luck in the big game!! 

9 minutes ago, bglass said:

So Alcoa would have put y’all out before even going to Cookeville!! I’m not saying it’s a dumb move! We have made it there in 3 and 4a just no luck in the big game!! 

It's more of travel situation. Reason we dropped back down to 3A couple years ago, because of the same situation. PC would've went east in 4A. We respect Alcoa but we're not scared of them like y'all seem to be!!

7 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

It's more of travel situation. Reason we dropped back down to 3A couple years ago, because of the same situation. PC would've went east in 4A. We respect Alcoa but we're not scared of them like y'all seem to be!!

We didn’t move and gave them lot better game two years in a row than y’all did last year!! Did y’all even cross the 50?

9 minutes ago, bglass said:

We didn’t move and gave them lot better game two years in a row than y’all did last year!! Did y’all even cross the 50?

Dern you looking for moral victories now...lol, first you commit on something you don't have a clue about. Then I correct your clueless and you go off deep end talking about, oh so Alcoa would've put y'all out before Cookeville. Which has nothing to do with nothing. But I will say this if PC would've stayed in 3A, Covington wouldn't played Alcoa in Cookeville again. So be happy we did y'all a favor by playing up!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Dern you looking for moral victories now...lol, first you commit on something you don't have a clue about. Then I correct your clueless and you go off deep end talking about, oh so Alcoa would've put y'all out before Cookeville. Which has nothing to do with nothing. But I will say this if PC would've stayed in 3A, Covington wouldn't played Alcoa in Cookeville again. So be happy we did y'all a favor by playing up!!!

Lol-we played them 2 out of last three years y’all couldn’t even beat Stratford in 18!!