• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

vandyfan1

AA Playoffs Region 5 VS Region 6

2 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ya’ll don’t forget about the traditional early round exits from the provisional paper champions every year!

Well fortunately for them they are playing a young rebuilding team. I doubt they make it out of round 2. And if they do, which I hope they do, so Waverly can show @ddaddy that I was right

21 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Well fortunately for them they are playing a young rebuilding team. I doubt they make it out of round 2. And if they do, which I hope they do, so Waverly can show @ddaddy that I was right

I think you are the same person 

5 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ya’ll don’t forget about the traditional early round exits from the provisional paper champions every year!

What is your prediction for how far Page will go in the playoffs?

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Nothing against ddaddy but I hope they don’t as long as Region 6 wins waverly will have home field all the way to semifinals. The rematch between Lewis and Riverside should be a dandy. I do think East Hickman is going to upset Forrest. So I think we will have our redemption against them.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nothing against ddaddy but I hope they don’t as long as Region 6 wins waverly will have home field all the way to semifinals. The rematch between Lewis and Riverside should be a dandy. I do think East Hickman is going to upset Forrest. So I think we will have our redemption against them.

I bet our kids would be so hyped to play East Hickman.   

36 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I bet I don’t get a prediction from pizzaboy  for that one

So is Forrest better than what General is giving them credit for? We all know how he words things and gets in his moods lol. How would you compare them to previous years