Rd.1 cland hosts midway

THE KING

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

In a close hard fought game.  Like OnB said " they play their hearts out".  They always give you a fight.  Is the Green Wave  ready for a good fight at 10'000 feet.

Love to see teams play that way.We have been fortunate to have alot of teams that just dont quit also.Thats my kinda ball!

On 11/1/2020 at 11:47 AM, orngnblk said:

Actually 6-2 Midway beat you all in 88.

This is the best Midway team since 13 from what I've heard.The 18 team was pretty good too,I think you all beat them.36-22??

I played on that 88 team,that was the worst beat down i ever experienced the 4 years i played,im pretty sure that was the most points scored on us all season,they were a monster of a team 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We got beat by them that year also.They were good during that time.

When we went to state in 01, they were the toughest team we played in the playoffs.  I almost got us in trouble.  Drank half a fifth of George dickel and walked through their warmups telling them what was gonna happen Lolololol 

21 minutes ago, THE KING said:

When we went to state in 01, they were the toughest team we played in the playoffs.  I almost got us in trouble.  Drank half a fifth of George dickel and walked through their warmups telling them what was gonna happen Lolololol 

Your a ding dong.lol.87 Gordy tried some BS in the Semis and Satterfield said take care of it on the field---and we did!They got off the charter full dress and ran and danced around all the pylons.Not very smart in a town full of country boys.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Your a ding dong.lol.87 Gordy tried some BS in the Semis and Satterfield said take care of it on the field---and we did!They got off the charter full dress and ran and danced around all the pylons.Not very smart in a town full of country boys.

How bad did you spank them? Did you all even have a close game that year