Rd.1 cland hosts midway

THE KING

Just now, rtl112 said:

How bad did you spank them? Did you all even have a close game that year

They scored on the opening drive on a 75 yard run by Jamie Angel.Satterfield met us at the hash mark and let us have it.Won 17-7 they didnt do nothing the rest of the night.The head coaches son was the QB and he bragged about his QB had not been sacked all year.We got him 5 times.I got him twice.Gordy had just smoked SP 33 or 36 -0 the week before,so Gordy thought the would get us.Our D was dang good!

I have a lot of respect for Cloudland and the people up there, they play hard. I watched them play Copper Basin in 2017 and 2018, hard nosed bunch and the fans were really respectable. As much as I want to pick Cloudland in this one, I’m going to have to go with Midway. Now I will say if Cloudland can pressure Midways Qb they may have a shot. I’m going to say Midway 28- Cloudland 14!

11 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I have a lot of respect for Cloudland and the people up there, they play hard. I watched them play Copper Basin in 2017 and 2018, hard nosed bunch and the fans were really respectable. As much as I want to pick Cloudland in this one, I’m going to have to go with Midway. Now I will say if Cloudland can pressure Midways Qb they may have a shot. I’m going to say Midway 28- Cloudland 14!

Another one of my favorite teams for sure but man what a drive home!LOL.I want to see CHS win and they can but they are gonna have to play one of their best games and hope Midway stutters.Midway has 3 kids that would play for anyone.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Another one of my favorite teams for sure but man what a drive home!LOL.I want to see CHS win and they can but they are gonna have to play one of their best games and hope Midway stutters.Midway has 3 kids that would play for anyone.

My guess is Cloudland wins. They have some solid players also.

14 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

The ride home is miserable lol, especially after the heartbreaker we lost up their in 2017! Went up there 2-7 and almost knocked them off I think they either had 1 or 2 losses at the time and was 9 in the state.

Edited by TheCommander

13 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

The ride home is miserable lol, especially after the heartbreaker we lost up their in 2017! Went up there 2-7 and almost knocked them off I think they either had 1 or 2 losses at the time and was 9 in the state.

You guys played you're hearts out, gained respect for you're kids.  Talked to a bunch of kids and parents after the game. Great bunch.

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your a ding dong.lol.87 Gordy tried some BS in the Semis and Satterfield said take care of it on the field---and we did!They got off the charter full dress and ran and danced around all the pylons.Not very smart in a town full of country boys.

Gordy fans really showed their tails up here in 93. They wound up winning but we beat them half to death