Rd.1 cland hosts midway

THE KING

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Landers gutted out a win against a bad Sullivan north team. As bad as i want the landers to win,  they are a tired and banged up bunch. We'll have to keep the qb on his back to win this one 

That's how OZ did it pressure all night. SOR on a dry field Landers on a wet one

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 6:12 AM, rtl112 said:

Better get the sprinklers going then

It rained pretty good last night but I'm thinking it should be fairly nice the rest of the week.  The field is pretty tore up this time of year so footing may be an issue no matter the weather

15 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Cloudland wins.  Wet or dry.

I would like to see Cloudland win honestly just because they play their hearts out every year and I like those fans up there.But if I'm really thinking football I just dont think they can get Midway.I will pick Midway by 14.I picked Midway over OS also and they lost a tight one by 14-7 but it was 6 to 0 for most of the game in OSs favor so Midway is not far off from the top 3 in our region.Midway has played some pretty good teams each week.

PS.if it rains I'm taking Cland!That field sux when wet.

Edited by orngnblk

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I would like to see Cloudland win honestly just because they play their hearts out every year and I like those fans up there.But if I'm really thinking football I just dont think they can get Midway.I will pick Midway by 14.I picked Midway over OS also and they lost a tight one by 14-7 but it was 6 to 0 for most of the game in OSs favor so Midway is not far off from the top 3 in our region.Midway has played some pretty good teams each week.

Some interesting facts;  Cland is 7-1 against midway since 2001 and the only win they had against us was at Orr field on a rainy, miserable night in 2013

56 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Some interesting facts;  Cland is 7-1 against midway since 2001 and the only win they had against us was at Orr field on a rainy, miserable night in 2013

Actually 6-2 Midway beat you all in 88.

This is the best Midway team since 13 from what I've heard.The 18 team was pretty good too,I think you all beat them.36-22??

Edited by orngnblk

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We got to figure something out on offense. We didn’t get past the 50 in the 1st half against SN. We better hope we can cover the pass. Win or lose I’m happy we got 10 games in this year with it being my sons Senior year.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

We got to figure something out on offense. We didn’t get past the 50 in the 1st half against SN. We better hope we can cover the pass. Win or lose I’m happy we got 10 games in this year with it being my sons Senior year.

Yep we ended up with only 8 regular season games. How’s the Covid situation up your way? Any increase in positives recently? We’re getting wore out here. 

8 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I heard it has hit over the border heard Avery Middle got shut down last week.Hope you all can keep it away!