Rd.1 cland hosts midway

THE KING

Just now, orngnblk said:

I heard it has hit over the border heard Avery Middle got shut down last week.Hope you all can keep it away!

Well we sure have it around here. Knoxville is getting tore up also. Heard Johnson city ain’t no better. We may have to call it a Covid draw :roflol:

15 minutes ago, crow said:

Yep we ended up with only 8 regular season games. How’s the Covid situation up your way? Any increase in positives recently? We’re getting wore out here. 

Carter County is going remote. Nothing affecting football. At this point in the year I don’t know if a team would say anything. 

45 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Carter County is going remote. Nothing affecting football. At this point in the year I don’t know if a team would say anything. 

Well liars wouldn’t say anything. I guess it would depend on the team. I’m sure there are plenty of programs that would or will attempt to cover up issues. I’m sure it’s happened all season in places but especially now that it’s playoff time. I just look forward to getting back to normal football someday. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Actually 6-2 Midway beat you all in 88.

This is the best Midway team since 13 from what I've heard.The 18 team was pretty good too,I think you all beat them.36-22??

I only went back as far as 01.  Yes we did beat them in 18 when we had the stud, Coffey.  We had a solid ball team that year.  Still couldn't solve the coalfield puzzle.

8 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I only went back as far as 01.  Yes we did beat them in 18 when we had the stud, Coffey.  We had a solid ball team that year.  Still couldn't solve the coalfield puzzle.

If you can consistently get to the QB you will win.We were on him the whole game.But you will need to be able to put up points this week.lol

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

We got to figure something out on offense. We didn’t get past the 50 in the 1st half against SN. We better hope we can cover the pass. Win or lose I’m happy we got 10 games in this year with it being my sons Senior year.

To finish 6-4 is an amazing accomplishment considering what we lost from the last 2 years.  Scott is proving to be a good head coach.  He's getting the absolute most out of what's out there.  Our runners run very hard and the linemen leave it all out there.  We just don't have game breaking speed and enough size and power on the line.  We've not had a really good line since 2005 at cloudland.  Right now the travel teams and youth club are trying to address the needs of the trenches.  Then its just a matter of building the work ethic and the desire to win we use to have all those years ago

10 minutes ago, THE KING said:

To finish 6-4 is an amazing accomplishment considering what we lost from the last 2 years.  Scott is proving to be a good head coach.  He's getting the absolute most out of what's out there.  Our runners run very hard and the linemen leave it all out there.  We just don't have game breaking speed and enough size and power on the line.  We've not had a really good line since 2005 at cloudland.  Right now the travel teams and youth club are trying to address the needs of the trenches.  Then its just a matter of building the work ethic and the desire to win we use to have all those years ago

To only have one returning OL back I think they done pretty good. #4 has over 1200 yards rushing and is the only RB to rush for over 100 on the Bulldogs this year. I do think our OL is going to be more physical this week.

Edited by Appvol

8 hours ago, Appvol said:

To only have one returning OL back I think they done pretty good. #4 has over 1200 yards rushing and is the only RB to rush for over 100 on the Bulldogs this year. I do think our OL is going to be more physical this week.

GooooooooooooooooooLanderssssssssssssssss

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

Yea I would like to see Ballad publish how much $$ they receive for each case they supposedly get, or have had.  I would like Ballad to publish how many false negatives and false positives their getting too. Does anyone know how much incentives $$ Big brother has gave them?  No response needed.

For most part I would like to think and hope that I provide positive comments, but Ballad Health doesn’t have the best reputation in the neck of these woods. No disrespect to folks on the front lines and the honest workers that are dedicated to doing what is right/true and taking care of the sick.