Cyunts Hil comes two 825

STARSNBARS

9 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Stacy Carter is trying his best to get the toppers moving in the right direction, football just hasn't caught on at Sh, Db is their super bowl....... Johnson City will always remain a basketball town. 

What murvil is today in football is what Sh was in the 90's for basketball. Back before all this social media d1 scouts wasn't coming to Sh to scout players so Sh best player (Rob Williams) left his senior for Oak hill, Oak hill ranked #1 in the nation and Sh gave them the business even after losing the glue to their team. Sh finish around 5th in the nation that year and there's a case that the 93 team was better an they finish probably 20 something in the nation. 

Their glory days of basketball are far gone so I really don't know their true identity today it just isn't football, players parents even look for every excuses not to show up for the football game. If murvil can come out with Db helmets and jerseys you guys might have a dog fight, that's not going to happen so basically Murvil has a 1st round bye

I've always wondered why nobody shows up for their games when we play them. Really looks bad on the parents if there is 80 players and 50 people in the stands. I guess that means if your a kid you better not get in trouble because nobody going to come get you out of jail.

• Like 1

With a few exceptions, football down here in Florida isn't well attended either. I went to a game at Sebastian River last year for the first time. The home stands were full, they had a good band that was really big (not on the scale of D-B, but big) and it was a good atmosphere. Then after the halftime show, it was like a bomb threat had been announced as people started clearing out and the home side stands emptied out to about 25% capacity. As much as I love watching the athleticism of the players down here, I miss the game atmospheres of the East TN and Southwest VA games. 

5 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Blazer I'm with you I'm a tricities guy, I know football is treated differently down in the Knoxville area and so on. The Db/Alcoa game I spoke to a lot of the Alcoa kids and you can tell they live in the weight room, I didn't hear 1 of them talk about their offense they were just so passionate about their defense. #1 could barely walk instead of the trainers icing his knees you had the players doing it, that's how bad they wanted him back out there.

Sh will always be about basketball, Tennessee high will always suffer from not having the Virginia high kids, Db and db you and Waco knows the problem with both programs I just listen to you guys.

Appreciate you listening me whine about Boone every season.   I really should just save a few bullet points and re-post them each year because it is the same stuff year after year after year.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I've always wondered why nobody shows up for their games when we play them. Really looks bad on the parents if there is 80 players and 50 people in the stands. I guess that means if your a kid you better not get in trouble because nobody going to come get you out of jail.

You are so right, Boone always brings twice as many fans to SH and I have heard a lot of our fans comment on the home side crowd size

I wonder if Maryville will be going with NFHS otherwise known as No Football Here Sucker after everyone has paid for a subscription or have it on WGAP live which was actually better other than the camera man falling asleep a few times on the job. Most Maryville fans are left digging and scrambling trying to figure out who has the game on and most never know. That's a good way to pizz most of the fanbase that can't get in if Maryville even cares. When all this Covid stuff finally goes away Maryville and a bunch other schools will have a lot of azz kissing to do to get fans back on board for the damages that have been done. Someone needs to get their act together at Maryville and get word out during the week which way their going.

15 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Sh will always be about basketball, Tennessee high will always suffer from not having the Virginia high kids, Db and db you and Waco knows the problem with both programs I just listen to you guys.

Why would Tennessee High want the Virginia High kids?  Virginia High is not exactly world beaters in any sport except baseball.

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I wonder if Maryville will be going with NFHS otherwise known as No Football Here Sucker after everyone has paid for a subscription or have it on WGAP live which was actually better other than the camera man falling asleep a few times on the job. Most Maryville fans are left digging and scrambling trying to figure out who has the game on and most never know. That's a good way to pizz most of the fanbase that can't get in if Maryville even cares. When all this Covid stuff finally goes away Maryville and a bunch other schools will have a lot of azz kissing to do to get fans back on board for the damages that have been done. Someone needs to get their act together at Maryville and get word out during the week which way their going.

Well my 2 cents worth and it may not be even worth that. But NFHS is BY FAR the worst option. The Bradley Central and McMinn Facebook lives were much better, and DIamond Clear 100 times better than NFHS. NFHS hangs up CONSTANATLY and sometimes you have to completely got out of it and reload it and it does not matter how big a game it is they are all the same.  Diamond CLear stalled ONCE for like 3 or 4 seconds  last Friday and it  is free! Not sure if this is based on the school getting revenue out of the deal but if so I hope it is a lot because the product they chose is dead last in all the options available. Looks like the bottom line would be the best option available for those not able to attend the game. JMO

1 hour ago, mhs said:

Well my 2 cents worth and it may not be even worth that. But NFHS is BY FAR the worst option. The Bradley Central and McMinn Facebook lives were much better, and DIamond Clear 100 times better than NFHS. NFHS hangs up CONSTANATLY and sometimes you have to completely got out of it and reload it and it does not matter how big a game it is they are all the same.  Diamond CLear stalled ONCE for like 3 or 4 seconds  last Friday and it  is free! Not sure if this is based on the school getting revenue out of the deal but if so I hope it is a lot because the product they chose is dead last in all the options available. Looks like the bottom line would be the best option available for those not able to attend the game. JMO

Actually Diamond Clear missethe entire first quarter and change of the Powell/South-Doyle game.  It's no sure thing, either.